ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Who else is releasing that week? I wonder if she'll even go #1 :rip:

Edit: Duran Duran, Mac Miller, Keith Richards.

So seemingly she should unless She pulls a major flop?

party.gif?w=1100

David Gilmour from Pink Floyd is also putting out his first record in about ten years. It doesn't matter what pop fans think of the old guys, people like Gilmour and Richards have a big advantage because their fans overwhelmingly buy the physical copies of their records rather than waiting for leaks.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

David Gilmour from Pink Floyd is also putting out his first record in about ten years. It doesn't matter what pop fans think of the old guys, people like Gilmour and Richards have a big advantage because their fans overwhelmingly buy the physical copies of their records rather than waiting for leaks.

And the music press will be all over them + Duran Duran are gonna be really appealing to the bearded hipsters pitchfork readers in their 20s-40s market so...

Can we talk about the music not the sales? It's tiring

MTWBT, GKIT, HBTB, Religion and TBD contain Samples by Kieron, do you think those are the muddy trap songs?

"I'm very selfish. I make everything for me, kind of. I mean, every little thing, down to the guitar and the drums. It's just for me. I want to hear it, I want to drive to it, I want to swim in the ocean to it. I want to think about it, and then I want to write something new after it. You know? It's just . . . I don't want 
them to hear it and think about it. It's none of their business!

I'm not selling the record.I'm signed to a label who's selling the record. I don't need to make any money. I really could care less. But I do care about making music. I would do it either way. So that's why it has to be on my terms."

aka Lana couldnt give more fk to actually care how many people will buy her music. And its not like Interscope wont make any profit, since they dont spare a penny on promo or dont give her  big budget for videos anymore. She is still totally ok right now. 

Can we talk about the music not the sales? It's tiring
MTWBT, GKIT, HBTB, Religion and TBD contain Samples by Kieron, do you think those are the muddy trap songs?

I think GKIT is a ballad, she said its the closest to her heart with Terrence Loves You.

"I'm very selfish. I make everything for me, kind of. I mean, every little thing, down to the guitar and the drums. It's just for me. I want to hear it, I want to drive to it, I want to swim in the ocean to it. I want to think about it, and then I want to write something new after it. You know? It's just . . . I don't want 
them to hear it and think about it. It's none of their business!

I'm not selling the record.I'm signed to a label who's selling the record. I don't need to make any money. I really could care less. But I do care about making music. I would do it either way. So that's why it has to be on my terms."

aka Lana couldnt give more fk to actually care how many people will buy her music. And its not like Interscope wont make any profit, since they dont spare a penny on promo or dont give her  big budget for videos anymore. She is still totally ok right now. 

^ LOL THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo