ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

lmao tru. the first semi offical kind of confirmation of a new song is tour merch. what is this beyonce style album reveal.

It seems like Lana wants to do what Beyoncé did to her with her last album (copying her on every video and fonts) (joke) 

Maybe its possible those lyrics could be like a prologue? Kind of how in play's before every act theres a prologue describing what happens throughout the act. Idk this probably sounds delusional and a reach but i refuse to believe these are lyrics to an actual song. It sounds more like a prologue than a song to me.

Demos_copy.png

Maybe its possible those lyrics could be like a prologue? Kind of how in play's before every act theres a prologue describing what happens throughout the act. Idk this probably sounds delusional and a reach but i refuse to believe these are lyrics to an actual song. It sounds more like a prologue than a song to me.

It's going to be okay, you don't have to live in denial. :)

It def reads like a song lol 

:facepalm:

.......performs unreleased tracks

.......releases book of lyrics from upcoming era

.........................................................................won't perform it.

#trollol

This is exciting because August almost seems like a plausible time to release Honeymoon now if she releases the single soon. She could release the single at the end of May and it would hold over until August.

This is exciting because August almost seems like a plausible time to release Honeymoon now if she releases the single soon. She could release the single at the end of May and it would hold over until August.

No, it wouldn't. West Coast didn't hold over a 2nd week on Billboard.

No, it wouldn't. West Coast didn't hold over a 2nd week on Billboard.

It would hold over the fans at least until we get a tracklist and cover lol. I don't think she really cares about charts and shit like that.

Dark Blue.

Dark Blue.

Mr. Born To Lose

uvCJOVU.gif

Our honeymoon,

Our honeymoon,

Our honeymoon,

Dark blue,

Dark blue,

Mr. Born To Lose

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Dark Blue.

Dark Blue.

Mr. Born To Lose

don't come for those lyrics when the PCD debut album is one of your all time favorites

BzhmW.png

don't come for those lyrics when the PCD debut album is one of your all time favorites

IKznE7s.gif

Don't come for me when I never said I wanted Buttons (feat. Lana Del Rey)