ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Maybe she just likes the word honeymoon sonically. She likes the mix of the words 'honey' and 'moon' because 'honey' reminds her of a sunset in the morning and 'moon' reminds her of the night and she thinks that's interesting because night and morning are kinda the opposite of each other. Also she really likes the word 'moon' because it reminds her of space and she loves space and finds it way more interesting than feminism and just life in general.

bitch lmfaooo 

Maybe she just likes the word honeymoon sonically. She likes the mix of the words 'honey' and 'moon' because 'honey' reminds her of a sunset in the morning and 'moon' reminds her of the night and she thinks that's interesting because night and morning are kinda the opposite of each other. Also she really likes the word 'moon' because it reminds her of space and she loves space and finds it way more interesting than feminism and just life in general.

The fact that there's probably some truth to this. :rip:

she confirmed mtwbt in an interview with the LA times 

I'm working on a new record now, and I have this one song, 'Music to Watch Boys To.' The title lends itself to a visual of shadows of men passing by, this girl's eyes, her face. I can definitely see things.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-lana-del-rey-big-eyes-20150104-story.html

I'm laughing so hard omg  :toofunny: def sounds like the way she'd talk about it

ZKcaooE.png

I'm tired of waiting.. Lol, if video really is ready, then why not release it??

She can still add that song to the setlist, and everyone will be satisfied, no??

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm tired of waiting.. Lol, if video really is ready, then why not release it??

She can still add that song to the setlist, and everyone will be satisfied, no??

Let's hope she has learned her lesson and is not releasing the single and the video while on tour. we had that last time. it was a mess. if she wants to have somewhat of a hit this era, she will properly promote it.

If not, well...We'll see,,,,May is halfway through, if the album is coming in August, she may drop the single mid June or July.

Let's hope she has learned her lesson and is not releasing the single and the video while on tour. we had that last time. it was a mess. if she wants to have somewhat of a hit this era, she will properly promote it.

If not, well...We'll see,,,,May is halfway through, if the album is coming in August, she may drop the single mid June or July.

Let's hope she hasn't learned her lesson.. cuz I'm fucking thirsty for new songs.. And I'm sure most of us are  :judgingu2: 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I mean she could premiere the song on tour and then release it after it or ending the tour 

I am just not feeling a new abloom now. There is like no build up, no anticipation, no clue how it's gonna sound and it is just a horrible time to release anyway. I just don't know what to expect. I hope it's nothing like Paradise

True and same. But i want new music im so bored lol 

Why shouldn't she release it while touring? It's not like she's going to do TV or Radio performances either way. If we have the song and she's busy touring it's not any different to when we have the song and she'busy cancelling and making out with her boyfriend in public instead of performing.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

UV was explained by her in the same nonsensical way "west coast vibe and east coast vibe done in the middle". But UV was much more coherent than that and somewhat personal but she just shied away from it. I really hoped that she'll do something even more coherent on HM and she will explain it properly to put an end to the stupid interpretations of her music. She has now the experience of BTD where she said to little and somewhat incoherently and she said that on UV she went to far. It's time for her to deliver her masterpiece

Why shouldn't she release it while touring? It's not like she's going to do TV or Radio performances either way. If we have the song and she's busy touring it's not any different to when we have the song and she'busy cancelling and making out with her boyfriend in public instead of performing.

We are hoping for the sake of her career that she promotes on TV or radio. When alternative artists can do that, Lana shouldn't feel so elusive.

Are we comletely ignoring that the the model who's about to play her guy in the video used emojis that could easily hint at MTWBT? I mean call me reaching but he starts with two music notes (Music), then two cameras (To Watch) and then continues with three sports emojis, two of them feature boys doing physical activities (Boys To). I'm not the one to make crazy fan theories and I know this could be complete bs so don't even try to skin me alive but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the caption & I thought everyone else thought the same?

kySyfQZ.jpg