ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Are we comletely ignoring that the the model who's about to play her guy in the video used emojis that could easily hint at MTWBT? I mean call me reaching but he starts with two music notes (Music), then two cameras (To Watch) and then continues with three sports emojis, two of them feature boys doing physical activities (Boys To). I'm not the one to make crazy fan theories and I know this could be complete bs so don't even try to skin me alive but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the caption & I thought everyone else thought the same?

make sure not to strain or pull anything while reaching so hard

Are we comletely ignoring that the the model who's about to play her guy in the video used emojis that could easily hint at MTWBT? I mean call me reaching but he starts with two music notes (Music), then two cameras (To Watch) and then continues with three sports emojis, two of them feature boys doing physical activities (Boys To). I'm not the one to make crazy fan theories and I know this could be complete bs so don't even try to skin me alive but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the caption & I thought everyone else thought the same?

Or maybe the music notes and the cameras means that it's a music video? :toofloppy:

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Guys I think I've made it clear that I'm well aware of the reach & I'm the first to admit it's far-fetched, the only reason I mentioned it is bc I had to think of MTWBT right when I saw it and thought if I see it maybe it's meant to be an obvious reference (and probably bc I'm so desperate for new music that I'm acting like a little lonster :icant: :smokes3: )

kySyfQZ.jpg

I get what you're saying. To add to that possibly being the case, Lana's description of the song mirrors what the models have described from the video.

i think the music notes and cameras mean music-video and the sports just bc he was playing sports in the video, like he said lmfao 

Doesn't the expression "all kinds of sports" only mean "a lot of things", or " a lot going on"? Enlighten me

I've never heard that as an expression -- and a google search revealed nothing

Did you create that yourself or did you find that somewhere?!?  :oic:  :oic:

:brows:  I just created it, to show what it may have looked like if he was leaking the song name by emoji's :ohmy:

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

Are we completely ignoring that the the model who's about to play her guy in the video used emojis

I hope that's not the case. It's one thing to strive for daddies (her aged lolita shtick) but to frolic with dumb boys who are 10 years younger than her would be a let down (at least for me), especially if the music has no depth or some interesting twist to it. Maybe she'll sing about the female mid-life crisis, that would be interesting and in that case watching young boys playing sports make some sense. That would be her feminist spin on her message: from "be my daddy" we'll get "come to dirty mommy".

Doesn't the expression "all kinds of sports" only mean "a lot of things", or " a lot going on"? Enlighten me

Noo he meant like physical sports lmao, he said he was surfing, skating, and playing basketball