ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

It doesn't matter though. Not everyone has to like everything Lana puts out lmao the person literally said "if you don't like it, don't say anything." That is moronic. I don't love the song, and I will express that as freely as i want. I do like it though, quite a bit

I dont even care if you don't like the song, theres tons of users that didnt like it but they can express it in a good way :) and bye with this im bored. 

The view count on YouTube only shows the general public still cares about Lana, so all argument about Lana's losing fans from no promotion is invalid.

Also if the Honeymoon Lana is loved by the public, my faith in humanity would be restored :)

I JUST REALIZED THIS

Honeymoon was released yesterday while the moon was in the waning crescent phase, and if it's been following the pattern of the snippet releases, it means that the next single will be released on the NEXT new moon, which is tomorrow!!! (which this also works out because the song will be new too!!) I am so excited!!¡! :) trD5DP.gif

Her wording on instagram isn't very clear - is Honeymoon supposed to be the first single or not? The video snippet with inappropriate close-up only shows that it is most likely directed by Francesco. So the first single is not Honeymoon but something else (since its video is directed by Jake Nava)?

Her wording on instagram isn't very clear - is Honeymoon supposed to be the first single or not? The video snippet with inappropriate close-up only shows that it is most likely directed by Francesco. So the first single is not Honeymoon but something else (since its video is directed by Jake Nava)?

I think the interpretation is its the opening track of the album. Not first official single

party.gif?w=1100

I JUST REALIZED THIS

Honeymoon was released yesterday while the moon was in the waning crescent phase, and if it's been following the pattern of the snippet releases, it means that the next single will be released on the NEXT new moon, which is tomorrow!!! (which this also works out because the song will be new too!!) I am so excited!!¡! :) trD5DP.gif

RKKHDAy.gif

tZ7WN4B.gif

General public seems really disappointed with the song, I think I've read two pages of "this is so boring" or "born to die is better" on yt  :toofunny:  I love the song but it's definitely risky to release it as first single.

Everything that she did so far regarding the release of HM suggests that she wants it that way. She doesn't want more exposure, she's seems content with her fan base and her label can't do anything about it. I think that Lana herself and even Interscope acknowledged that she can't handle the mainstream media (think of the last years cancellations) and they don't force things with her anymore. And this is coherent with what she said about her music that she does it primarily for herself and everybody else's opinion is secondary...a true artist (those who don't like HM are flop fans anyway, her voice is heavenly)

Holy Fuckin shit.. just read thru the first few hundred posts on the YT vid of honeymoon.. Wow. lots of people don't like it. lots of people do like it. We need the full album people. peace out bitches turning points coming me thinks.. either up or down.. regardless of what LDR gave us, whether she gets bigger, or smaller (in the public eye), always remember the tunes she gave us that we each love. really thats all that remains and all that is important.

still dont see honeymoon yet.. no effect on me.. great voice, but the song meh.. not doing it.. wish it impacted me. like

some of the other albums.. thats why i need this new full album!!!!!!!!

Omg stop. Repulsive tbh

Calling some people flop fans is far from repulsive but I was joking anyway (in an earlier post I said that HM is not everybody's cup of tea)

Anyway, I'm getting tired by "fans" who are expecting Lana to release bops, faster music. She's not a happy person and her music reflects it, take it or leave it, but don't bitch around because the music is slow. HM is a surprisingly rich song if you have the patience to listen to it.

James Franco just instagrammed that he interviewed lana for v magazine. It's out in September. I hope she's on the cover :)

RunningCryingFatBlackLady.gif

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

James Franco just instagrammed that he interviewed lana for v magazine. It's out in September. I hope she's on the cover :)

giphy.gif

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

People are more likely to comment on youtube videos when they have negative things to say, not positive. Of course, there are positive comments, but you're more likely to see negative ones. If you look at the likes, there's 67k+ likes as opposed to 1k+ dislikes on the video. More people like it than dislike it, even if it wasn't what they were expecting? However, I think she needs to release a more universally enjoyable song/single soon. (& hopefully the pre-order  :creep: )

Nothing scares me anymore.