ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Anyway, I'm getting tired by "fans" who are expecting Lana to release bops, faster music. She's not a happy person and her music reflects it, take it or leave it, but don't bitch around because the music is slow. HM is a surprisingly rich song if you have the patience to listen to it.

lol not this again, come on

It's one song and seems to be the intro for the album. Clearly, the album will be a mixture of slow jazzy songs and songs with a bit more energy. Lana is too smart to release an album of songs in the same tempo. Besides, the song clearly transitions in the last minute to a sound that is probably more reflective of the album's.

It's one song and seems to be the intro for the album. Clearly, the album will be a mixture of slow jazzy songs and songs with a bit more energy. Lana is too smart to release an album of songs in the same tempo. Besides, the song clearly transitions in the last minute to a sound that is probably more reflective of the album's.

and she said HM reflects the beginning and end of the record so maybe the records starts out slow but gradually picks up tempo as you go down the track list

y'all who cares about it being slow? y'all should know what real music is! Honeymoon is perfection!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I think its a new one, she hasnt had a shoot with Steven Klein yet...

ohhh okay.

all hail the beehive :worship:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

The new Instagram pic is giving me life right now   :legend:

Her beauty queen hair and make up are back but have a more mature look about it.

The question is however- Is this for the album photo shoot or V magazine... :icant:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Has anyone figured out the book in the HM video  :flutter:

I guess it's a pulp fiction book, but what we see is only the back of the cover. I don't think someone could easily find the title of the book just by seeing that back.

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland