ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

why is it not showing tho 

Def fake, but I would live if that was the cover art.

you think its fake? theres people from germany that are saying the site is reliable, the placeholder doesnt mean its fake, u know international sites gets info and post it earlier always lol like snippets and shit

It's not sooo far fetched, i mean we are in August and Selena is releasing 7/10. Lana could perfectly release the album some days after September and a week before Selenas

Speaking of Selena, am I the only one who thinks that if they release this close to each other, they might become friends and Lana could teach her how to harness her darker side, therefore making her music better (I don't hate her music now, Good For You is a bop and I occasionally see her on my radio). Like, she seems very down-to-earth and Lana looks like she gets on a lot of celeb's good side. Meh, I might just be reaching here tbh.

Also, as I just got Twitter, I followed The Weeknd and suddenly I see a tweet about him posting about Honeymoon with a heart emoji or something and honestly I might have screeched, could you imagine???? I know I might be late for this, and that Lana won't collab with him on her 4th album, but she might actually appear on his next album, again, might be me just being desperate in times where Lana gives me unfounded anxiety.  :toofunny:

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Speaking of Selena, am I the only one who thinks that if they release this close to each other, they might become friends and Lana could teach her how to harness her darker side, therefore making her music better (I don't hate her music now, Good For You is a bop and I occasionally see her on my radio). Like, she seems very down-to-earth and Lana looks like she gets on a lot of celeb's good side. Meh, I might just be reaching here tbh.

Also, as I just got Twitter, I followed The Weeknd and suddenly I see a tweet about him posting about Honeymoon with a heart emoji or something and honestly I might have screeched, could you imagine???? I know I might be late for this, and that Lana won't collab with him on her 4th album, but she might actually appear on his next album, again, might be me just being desperate in times where Lana gives me unfounded anxiety.  :toofunny:

Lana isn't taylor swift. I don't think she's going to get close to Selena.

Demos_copy.png

Lana isn't taylor swift. I don't think she's going to get close to Selena.

You never know (its a far reach but still???) 

Girl needs some new friends tbh :pft:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

The same woman who promised an album in September was also the same women who promised Ultraviolence out on "May 1st' in a paparazzi video..... We didn't get no Ultraviolence on May 1st now did we?

Wasn't a pap, it was a fan. Also it was before she met Dan, if i remember.

Demos_copy.png

I could believe that date though, If they wanted to make a fake date the would've made it in september like Lana said, and it's only 2 days away from september not a big deal if it is real.