ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

But if that date turns out to be true, then we would get the single later this month or on early September, wouldn't we?

Is the month of my birthday it makes me excited

Mine too hahaha

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Whenever Lana finally does release the first single, I hope she puts it on iTunes as a single with an unreleased song or two as B-sides. I know it probably won't ever happen but can you imagine?

I don't want that photo for the albun cover tho we have seem that pic before  :defeated:  :defeated:

I want a full new photoshoot like we always do... what if she shot the album photos when she was posting that pic with Neil on her LDR account on Instagram?  :deadbanana:

Omg are we getting UV album cover 2.0  :ohno:  :ohno:

I don't like my reaches  :toofunny:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I don't want that photo for the albun cover tho we have seem that pic before  :defeated:  :defeated:

I want a full new photoshoot like we always do... what if she shot the album photos when she was posting that pic with Neil on her LDR account on Instagram?  :deadbanana:

Omg are we getting UV album cover 2.0  :ohno:  :ohno:

I don't like my reaches  :toofunny:

its probably a placeholder because theres no album cover yet

who says that there isn't an album cover tho? Lana could just haven't said anything about it, unless I'm missing something

Didn't she say somewhere in an interview back right around the start of the year that she already had a photo in mind for the cover? I swear I remember reading that although tbh I won't be in the least bit surprised if I'm just parroting a comment I read on here that I for whatever reason subconsciously filed away.

qpgosw.jpg

Didn't she say somewhere in an interview back right around the start of the year that she already had a photo in mind for the cover? I swear I remember reading that although tbh I won't be in the least bit surprised if I'm just parroting a comment I read on here that I for whatever reason subconsciously filed away.

No, you're right, it was mentioned in an article sometime in the spring. Can't remember which though...

No, you're right, it was mentioned in an article sometime in the spring. Can't remember which though...

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/jan/07/lana-del-rey-reveals-details-for-new-album-honeymoon

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

why is it not showing tho

you think its fake? theres people from germany that are saying the site is reliable, the placeholder doesnt mean its fake, u know international sites gets info and post it earlier always lol like snippets and shit

It's not sooo far fetched, i mean we are in August and Selena is releasing 7/10. Lana could perfectly release the album some days after September and a week before Selenas

I don't know about the date being fake, but I was talking about it pic. It's just a fan-made one that comes up when you google Lana.

I don't know about the date being fake, but I was talking about it pic. It's just a fan-made one that comes up when you google Lana.

oh yeah the pic is definitely fake lol and fanmade, the date is prob true, i believe it lol 

Universal release dates for new records are now Fridays.

So that means Fridays are as follows :September 4-11-18-25 Oct. 2-9-16-23-30

The new CBS Late Night with Steve Colbert show starts Sept. 8 (If there is one live US TV show she does, this is the one. I don't see her doing anything on NBC ever again. Not with the way she was abused by Brian Williams and his tweets. And everyone in the US is going to be watching Late Night with Colbert when it starts.

A look at the upcoming record release schedule shows there are more unknown release dates for other superstars and everyone has to get their own debut week so each has a clear run at #1.

(Like movies in the US, record companies plan around each other to not stand in the way. Though not all always keep to the honorable thing.)

So there are 9 Fridays in Sept./Oct. but most likely it wouldn't be Labor Day weekend, and the weekend Gomez releases hers (though its not a sure thing Gomez would debut at #1, but assuming so, it's down to 7 and there is Rihanna and Britney.

Rihanna will probably spend a few weeks at #1, so it should be before hers.

Possible other albums still to come in the fall- Chris Brown, Ariana Grande, Maclemore, Kanye Fleetwood Mac & Rod Stewart (though it's unknown whether  the last 4 are big enough to seriously be instant #1s, they would be definite top 10s). Then there would also be unexpected releases from Superstars.

If it were me, release it officially Friday 12:01am Sept. 11 with an appearance on CBS's Late night with Colbert Thursday Sept. 10, put it out later that night at Midnight everywhere.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

If it were me, release it officially Friday 12:01am Sept. 11 with an appearance on CBS's Late night with Colbert Thursday Sept. 10, put it out later that night at Midnight everywhere.

I would really love it if this happened, but I don't think the album is coming out that soon since we don't have a lead single or track list or any album art yet.

I could believe that date though, If they wanted to make a fake date the would've made it in september like Lana said, and it's only 2 days away from september not a big deal if it is real.

That date is most likely fake though. I've known that site for some time and they'd changed the release date once before.

That date is most likely fake though. I've known that site for some time and they'd changed the release date once before.

I just dont think that date was pulled out of nowhere, right? Idk i dont know anything about the site, maybe i just want to believe it so i have something to countdown to lol