ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

The same woman who promised an album in September was also the same women who promised Ultraviolence out on "May 1st' in a paparazzi video..... We didn't get no Ultraviolence on May 1st now did we?

But we got that shit a month later. She also originally said this was supposed to be an August album so...

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I just dont think that date was pulled out of nowhere, right? Idk i dont know anything about the site, maybe i just want to believe it so i have something to countdown to lol

I suppose that is what happened. The first date was sometime in August and since it's not coming they've changed it again.

As I saw her in Italy she seems to be in a serious relationship with Francesco. Maybe Honeymoon, the album, is secondary for her at this point and she's more into planning her personal life: her wedding, HM with Francesco and little Lanas. I wouldn't be surprised tbh: she's 30 y.o., a millionaire, her father is a millionaire, Francesco is wealthy in his own right and part of Italy's high life. Why would she be doing promo for her album when she hates it? Honeymoon, the song, was released (if we could call the posting on her YT account a release) with even less coherency and promotional effect than WC last year, is a low key song that points nowhere lyrically or sonically. She appears to be so over being a star, so I just wait patiently for the music and nothing else, I hope that HM is a misleading single for the album tho

As I saw her in Italy she seems to be in a serious relationship with Francesco. Maybe Honeymoon, the album, is secondary for her at this point and she's more into planning her personal life: her wedding, HM with Francesco and little Lanas. I wouldn't be surprised tbh: she's 30 y.o., a millionaire, her father is a millionaire, Francesco is wealthy in his own right and part of Italy's high life. Why would she be doing promo for her album when she hates it? Honeymoon, the song, was released (if we could call the posting on her YT account a release) with even less coherency and promotional effect than WC last year, is a low key song that points nowhere lyrically or sonically. She's appears to be so over being a star, so I just wait patiently for the music and nothing else, I hope that HM is a misleading single for the album tho

fun stuff

As I saw her in Italy she seems to be in a serious relationship with Francesco. Maybe Honeymoon, the album, is secondary for her at this point and she's more into planning her personal life: her wedding, HM with Francesco and little Lanas. I wouldn't be surprised tbh: she's 30 y.o., a millionaire, her father is a millionaire, Francesco is wealthy in his own right and part of Italy's high life. Why would she be doing promo for her album when she hates it? Honeymoon, the song, was released (if we could call the posting on her YT account a release) with even less coherency and promotional effect than WC last year, is a low key song that points nowhere lyrically or sonically. She appears to be so over being a star, so I just wait patiently for the music and nothing else, I hope that HM is a misleading single for the album tho

HM a misleading single..... its not a single, she just put it up there because it gives the whole vibe of the album. I'm sure the lead single will be coming eventually.

qsVmBMd.png

This unparalleled optimism  :defeated:

Good thing she has at least a few contractual duties and deadlines  :toofunny:

tZ7WN4B.gif

Hope.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.