ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I notice in the LAX video, that every single person in the airport knew who she was, unlike in older airport videos/photos where it seemed like no one knew.

These days, one doesn't even need a record company, and Lana, witness the 350 songs, most of which are not on records, many of which her supporters know about anyhow and can access.

I wouldn't say "every single person" knew who Lana was. She was surrounded by people with cameras, of course people are going to stare. It doesn't mean they all know who she is.

I'd say 75% gay males, 20% fake hipster girls and then there's the random 5% of straight guys everyone thinks is gay because they like Lana and stan for her tbh lol  :fabcat:

i resent that :crossed:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

You're in the .29% of the regular girls tho...?  :legend: We just never speak of them because they're such a little number.

lmao so all female lana fans are fake hispters aside from .29%? sis pls

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

tbh I'm glad I'm not the only one who got slightly offended  :P At least give us real hipster cred, my flower crown game is on point  :hooker:

Honestly though, Lana still has a bunch of basic bitches hanging on from SS and Y&B who think AKA is "boring" and don't love any single that they don't think couldn't be remixed into a shitty dance song (preferably by daddy Cedric of course). I wouldn't judge them if they didn't have such objectively bad taste.

tZ7WN4B.gif

tbh I'm glad I'm not the only one who got slightly offended  :P At least give us real hipster cred, my flower crown game is on point  :hooker:

Honestly though, Lana still has a bunch of basic bitches hanging on from SS and Y&B who think AKA is "boring" and don't love any single that they don't think couldn't be remixed into a shitty dance song (preferably by daddy Cedric of course). I wouldn't judge them if they didn't have such objectively bad taste.

this is gold. I've never fucked with anything so hard

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I don't love AKA, some songs I find really nice...but I'm not like....blown away or anything. I'm glad and I love that Lana has evolved so much as an artist.

Her best evolving stage was BTD, she shoulda stayed there for a little more.

she's been lazy ever since paradise came out tbh

Spawning 3 albums in the period of 3 years ? Having multiple tours ? Thats called being lazy ?  If she doesnt enjoy performing live on television, u cant make her to do it and its nothing to do with laziness.

Spawning 3 albums in the period of 3 years ? Having multiple tours ? Thats called being lazy ? If she doesnt enjoy performing live on television, u cant make her to do it and its nothing to do with laziness.

making music is lanas passion, thats not being lazy, her not promoting it and not doing all she can with it is lazy