ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

OMG DO YALL NOT UNDERSTAND!! SHES SIGNED INTO INTERSCOPE!! IF SHE CONTINUES TO NOT DO WELL THEN WE WONT KEEP GETTING MUSIC!!!

Even if she doesn't sell well, I'm pretty sure this is the last album she's signed onto Interscope to do, so if they offer to her another deal (which I doubt, because they already hated UV and seemly hate HM), then she can stay with them, do two or three more records, go independent, or sign to another label.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

On their honeymooooooooonnn (dark blue dark blue)

LOL, yes as well there is a Blue moon tonight .. nice and bright and round. :)

but seriously tho, wonder where they are going? guess we may see more pics later..

its the first sighting out and about (leaving town) in awhile..

they said something about that lion that was killed and asked her thoughts

she said "oh i did see that i dont know exactly what happened "

Surprised she didn't say "oh I'm more interested in our intergalactic possibilities, you know, SpaceX and Tesla"

I notice in the LAX video, that every single person in the airport knew who she was, unlike in older airport videos/photos where it seemed like no one knew.

These days, one doesn't even need a record company, and Lana, witness the 350 songs, most of which are not on records, many of which her supporters know about anyhow and can access.

Great artists paint. (sing, write, live)

People whose lives depend on great artists to put food on their own table sell things to justify their own life but without the artist, all those people are nothing at all.

But the artists work stand regardless

BTW- Lana is probably (shudder to think what the negative nelly's and ned's and Debbie downers would say) going somewhere to do publicity or interview or something for Honeymoon. Or maybe yesterday she

finished the last song and is justifiably going on vacation.

Life is short. Hope she had a safe flight, and does whatever it is she wants to do and only listens to postiives and no negatives.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp