ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

What's wrong with the glastonbury perfomance tho, I have always thought it's perfect

She just seemed off that performance.. :/ she didn't really seemed connected with the crowd, and her vocals seems kinda weird? 

basically i think that she was really nervous bc of it being a festival and also the crowd was actually really far back so she couldn't interact much and really who tf knows what was going on in her personal life.

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

BTD was far more accessible to mainstream audiences than the rest of her discography, hence the stratospheric sales. It relied heavily on beats and contained catchy choruses.

In my opinion the sound was better. She just needs to get this show on the road. I doubt she can flop. I mean she prob wont do as well as BTD, but she'll do fine. Better than a lot of other artist out here do.

She just seemed off that performance.. :/ she didn't really seemed connected with the crowd, and her vocals seems kinda weird? 

basically i think that she was really nervous bc of it being a festival and also the crowd was actually really far back so she couldn't interact much and really who tf knows what was going on in her personal life.

Maybe she was still recovering from that mysterious illness

I mean she went on a whole tour this summer but she might have something that flare up here and there that drains her completely, like lupus (not saying that's specifically what she has, of course). 

how do i respond to this lol ?? i mean i did ask a question didnt i

i thought you were being sarcastic because none of the pics they have posted at all are previously unseen. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

But he/she already kinda said they're not Lana, haven't they?

The owner of the china.palace account did make a post saying they weren't Lana, and that they didn't deny when people asked if it was her to avoid disappointing fans. I don't think they're really trying to pretend anymore lmao but yeah. I'm enjoying the drama  :hooker: