ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I really hope the jazz she's talking about it like Million Dollar Man. Cuz that song right there. Especially this version. Ugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj4Ays1Cmew&index=12&list=LLOtY6bRS5j0DuXHyCBI4dzA

"For the very last time. I'M FINE, and I'm ready to go."

Hackney weekend concert was fricken amazing IMO. Beautifully done. Not sure if it were this one or another around that time, but Barrie come out with Lana holding her hand, and she looked like she would faint. she was chain smoking/puffing right into the first song intro.. so nervous, it was cute too.. but was she ever shaken.. shes a hell of a lot better going on stage now, but still looks uncomfortable with it, in between songs, etc..never seems to effect her vocals tho.. I can't tell if she is nervous from her singing..

Can we collectively report this account for spam? https://twitter.com/musicsrebellion

Yes, please!

I mean, there was an account that was active I'm May, and I'm pretty sure this is the same person. Why?

Because the May account was a troll that eventually confessed as a Cher Loyd fan and promoted her.

And now, this account uses the EXACT same hashtags like #CONFIRMED and some other sh**...

He even follows a Cher Loyd fan account!!!!! Don't believe this bored kid, please

Just spam him by saying he's fake

I had a wonderful dream-

I dreamt that Lana surprise released Honeymoon.

then I started to listen to it.

i listened to a song which I can't remember the name of it but it was a continue to Pretty When You Cry.

it had the same melody at the start with the guitars and then it stopped and an orchestra started to play. It was awesome.

then I started to listen to Music To Watch Boys To and I started to cry while listening to it. It wasn't a sad song. It had an exotic gutiar, a tropical one. It was a mid best song, not fast but not slow. It was so beautiful.

and then I woke up and realized that there's no Honeymoon yet...

giphy.gif

I had a wonderful dream-

I dreamt that Lana surprise released Honeymoon.

then I started to listen to it.

i listened to a song which I can't remember the name of it but it was a continue to Pretty When You Cry.

it had the same melody at the start with the guitars and then it stopped and an orchestra started to play. It was awesome.

then I started to listen to Music To Watch Boys To and I started to cry while listening to it. It wasn't a sad song. It had an exotic gutiar, a tropical one. It was a mid best song, not fast but not slow. It was so beautiful.

and then I woke up and realized that there's no Honeymoon yet...

There's a dream thread now but since we rambling bout dreams ima join in and mention mine.. I literally dreamt that a bitch at my school (surprise surprise) nudged her chair into me in class so I picked up my chair and smacked it across her face and then someone told me to stop bashing her so I threw a subway sandwich at their face and they started crying... The fuck?

I don't mean to be rude but these dream posts are getting beyond a joke, I'm glad there's a separate thread now, please stop sharing them here, they're so annoying and pointless.

Like yeah we have no news or anything to talk about but that doesn't mean we want to read the dreams of some random twink

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Woah!

If you guys don't like to read dreams just ignore them smh (Like I ignore 95% of this thread).

I have my rights to post anything I like to.

Don't like what I write? Ignore it.

giphy.gif

Woah!

If you guys don't like to read dreams just ignore them smh (Like I ignore 95% of this thread).

Interpret my own post only as a joke 

We're all in this together smh lana

:sadcore3:

Woah!

I'm saying there is now a separate thread for it, so people can go there if they feel the need to share their dreams...

If you wanna post your dreams then go for it, like do whatever makes you happy, but I'm pointing out that they don't need to be in here anymore?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg