ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Honestly not in love with most of these track titles so far. Honeymoon & High By The Beach are nice titles, but WTF was she thinking naming songs like Burnt Norton and Terrence Loves You?? Even Life is Beautiful is such a cringey title for a song. Hopefully the music will make up for these ugly ass titles. Up until this point, Lana has given us such great titles for songs (well, maybe excluding Sad Girl, Guns n Roses, Cola and a few others)  :toofunny: 

When I first head the album title would be Honeymoon, I expected a lot of beautiful, poetic titles like on Paradise and even some of the BTD/UV tracks, but apart from the title track and HBTB the rest of the tracks make me smh

It seems like lots of the people she's been working with in the past have ditched her ass for this album??? Where's Emile?? What happened to the rumours about Ronson?? I hope the quality of the album isn't impacted, bc at the moment it sounds like it's a project done only w help from Rick, and Rick's apprentice bitch thing Kieron lmao

I really hope she's joking...

I've never heard of the name Terrance before this haha

Let's just hope the tracklist comes soon so these rumours can end!

Just waiting now for China.Palace to post to Instagram a big paragraph description of the song, claiming it's legit ;) hahaha

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Rick's apprentice bitch thing Kieron

:rip:

Anyways, the title is a little weird, but I don't care much about it so long as the song's good.

assuming she wasn't trolling the paparazzi with it 

OoWc9Ul.gif

WAS ABOUT TO FUCKING POST THIS

But then again, we don't know if LIB is actually on there so it's a possibility. Also, there's the off chance that she'll use Yes To Heaven, Fine China, and that MTWBT is still a thing/song/whatever the fuck it is.

Like a week or so ago? She registered it recently

wait, wait, these are confirmed???

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Omg, same? All I wanna do is get sleep by the beach. For once. Because I have to take 2 melatonin tablets to knock myself out :(

yeessss sameee omg. i was actually on sleep tablets but they kept making me fatigued during the day and even more difficult to get up in the mornings so i'm actually taking anxiety tablets bc i think it might actually be my anxiety that's causing the insomnia. do you have too many thoughts at night? they could be preventing you from sleeping...

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif