ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I hope the album leak is just rumours tbh :ohno:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Fortunately I don't have those qualms about listening to it early because I'm a good little stan who already preordered.

but I don't think the leak is real, a month seems a little too early even for Lana. And people have only heard of it via Instagram, no rumors on ATRL or Tumblr.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Fortunately I don't have those qualms about listening to it early because I'm a good little stan who already preordered.

but I don't think the leak is real, a month seems a little too early even for Lana. And people have only heard of it via Instagram, no rumors on ATRL or Tumblr.

who on insta says they have it?

honestly same but ive seen screenshots  :sadcore6:

Is there any chance you can post the screenshots on here so we can see for ourselves?

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I finally found something, a guy named plasticroyal on both Instagram and Tumblr is saying he has it and released a very short snippet.

I think it sounds a lot like the other tracks from the album so far. Especially TLY but I'm also tired so idk. Should still try to get info from the guy.