ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

There's way too many stereotypes about who the LDR fans are.

LDR performed at the 2014 Breakthrough Prizes Awarded in Fundamental Physics and Life Sciences, and I bet she was invited.

So I guess Nietszche was right on the money when he wrote The Gay Science in 1882.

some of y'all on here be like:

"These new tracks are the worst shit she's ever done  :wtf2:

and UV is so basic and repetitive 

Paradise is sloppy mess :bored:

BTD has like one good song on it, the rest is mainstream over produced garbage :wtf:

her Lizzy Grant stuff is inconsistent and her voice sounds weird

and May Jailer is so boring basic ass bitch shit :pft:

and DON't get me started on that unreleased leaked shit!!!"

lol, like, do y'all even like the bitch???

CJjib6A.jpg

Wtf is going on with those fucking spammers?

It's only one person who creates multiple account on here and keep spamming about Naomi, leaks and other shit.

We need a IP blocker immediately.

giphy.gif

I get so excited when i imagene us getting an album trailer with new songs :(

If she follows like she did with UV-

We supposed to get this or next week a trailer with MTWBT, TLY and HM snippets. :)

giphy.gif

Oh god, why isn't she promoting. The song has been out for almost a month and all we got is two obscure radio interviews. I understand back in 2k14 she's having relationship trouble with Barrie and what not. But what now? I wish she would just do more TV or radio interviews and talk about the album. And what about the hotline? I thought it's going to give us something each week.

Is there a way to personally contact Ben a fucking manger? The fuck is he doing.

Oh god, why isn't she promoting. The song has been out for almost a month and all we got is two obscure radio interviews. I understand back in 2k14 she's having relationship trouble with Barrie and what not. But what now? I wish she would just do more TV or radio interviews and talk about the album. And what about the hotline? I thought it's going to give us something each week.

Is there a way to personally contact Ben a fucking manger? The fuck is he doing.

Isn't she still in Italy or something :toofunny:

OoWc9Ul.gif