ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I remember when Ben Mawson was actually on here @benmawson or something also why are people treating tv promo like Lana's killing disabled children lol it's a perfectly fine way to promote your music

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but I've been reading the posts for quite some time. I have to agree... This thread has gone to hell. Seriously, the trolls need to be kicked to the curb. Ugh.

This just in: LanaBoards mods are throwing a week long party where there's no wifi. The purge starts now

There's no need to mock the current moderators. They're online, the do what they can. But between the trolls, the bots and the cat fights it's too much. I agree we need more moderators but the current ones are not ignoring these situations.

There's no need to mock the current moderators. They're online, the do what they can. But between the trolls, the bots and the cat fights it's too much. I agree we need more moderators but the current ones are not ignoring these situations.

I'm on mobile so I can't see if they're online or not but I swear I ain't seen anyone post since 3 days ago but yeah they do all they can but we need more (yo run for mod)

I'm on mobile so I can't see if they're online or not but I swear I ain't seen anyone post since 3 days ago but yeah they do all they can but we need more (yo run for mod)

Evilentity just posted on the LanaBoards Site Improvements like 25 minutes ago and I believe he's a mod (or at least was im not sure :toofunny: ). But I do agree with your point, we need more mods.