ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Holy!!!! Shit!!! Real or not this Nylon previews look slaying affffff. Here for this new shoot

Edit: AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED IT LOOKS LIKE ONE OF HER BEST SHOOTS EVER AKSJKLSJ

ZKcaooE.png

Do you think Lana will be dressed in the shirt and hat in the MTWBT video or do you think she was just directing the models at the Korean Bell place and filmed her scenes somewhere else?

I just can't imagine her looking like that in a music video?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Do you think Lana will be dressed in the shirt and hat in the MTWBT video or do you think she was just directing the models at the Korean Bell place and filmed her scenes somewhere else?

She doesn't look ultra glamorous but when you think about what the song title implies, the song/video isn't really about her

I hope she's not looking like that BTS pic, but i can see it lol 

I'm liking that video. Possible HM music ?

shazamed it, nothing came, but it could be whatever

Not here for those two being mods.... they're too biased and too sintchy about their opinions. But that's just me.

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :lmao:

shazamed it, nothing came, but it could be whatever

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :lmao:

Yeah. I'm sure there must be a Getty images type for background muzak that is not relevant.

Here's hoping.

party.gif?w=1100

Is nylon sold in the UK at all bc I can tell this photo shoot going to be iconic and I want to get a copy if I can  :crying:  :crying2:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Is nylon sold in the UK at all bc I can tell this photo shoot going to be iconic and I want to get a copy if I can  :crying:  :crying2:

it's nylon espanol, which i don't know why lana would do it for a spanish mag instead of the regular nylon, but i'm almost 100% sure it will only be sold online and in mexico. And the interview would be in spanish.