ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

why are people being openly disrespectful about others and Lana :awkney: I'm fine with people criticising her choices or her music or having disagreements and making jokes but ppl are taking it too far with the calling Lana a homeless perv and bringing racial comments into the thread like comparing stuff to Asian women like wtf

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

why are people being openly disrespectful about others and Lana :awkney: I'm fine with people criticising her choices or her music or having disagreements and making jokes but ppl are taking it too far with the calling Lana a homeless perv and bringing racial comments into the thread like comparing stuff to Asian women like wtf

It honestly wasn't even that big of a deal.

'least the OP wasn't posting a nekkid man getting rammed in the rear by another nekkid man like the other day.

You folks are too sensitive.

*Changing the topic back to Honeymoon*

Personally I really don't care if she looks casual. Cause let's be honest she looks gorgeous with literally anything, but didn't she say that the visuals of the song are "the shadows of men over a girl's face"? So maybe she will not change clothes

tumblr_mgg7niY79H1qggpkco1_500.gif

:horror:

ok sis. 

Oops...

Just wanna make myself clear, I don't think she's putting enough effort in music and/or videos... For now.. Maybe she'll change my mind later... But for now, I'm just not enough excited for Honeymoon album, and there's no rule that I can't speak my mind and the way I see her atm.. Like BTS pic, she looks like she just woke up and took clothes that she found on her floor lol... 

And btw, I'm not saying she's a homeless perv, but she does look like that in BTS pics.. Homeless because of her 'outfit' or whatever, and perv because of the song lol..

Ok, I've said what I wanted, gotta go now, love ya all (not sarcasm) :kiss:   :hae:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

11960018_900235666690297_176427133095748

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Do we know who did the photography for the Nylon shoot yet? sorry if the question was already answered 

Esteban Calderon 

Thank you :kiss:

um one i have asian family and two okay asians are loose are you happy

1) using the "i have a black friend" argument is a clear indication one is racist

2) shut the fuck up (part III) [cedric gervais remix]

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

@

Awww babe  :kiss:  :kiss:

Back to the topic or something like that:

Is there a whole photoshoot for Nylon in HQ?? Or have  they released those 5 covers?? xx

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Something is so strangely off. Like 2,5 weeks before the album drops and she ain't even tweeting about this shoot.

She probably doesnt even know the shoot was coming today lmfao, and her team is shit. They need me.