ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Guyyss!! I'm from Mexico, the store where they sell it is very close to my place, maybe tomorrow I can go and see if it's there, I'll keep you updated, also, when I have it I can scan it for you :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH (i would inset the heart emoji with the guy going across spreading love but i can't see it) 

would u maybe sell a copy to me in the us  :smokes:

THANK YOU SO MUCH (i would inset the heart emoji with the guy going across spreading love but i can't see it) 

would u maybe sell a copy to me in the us  :smokes:

You're welcome!!!! And yeah, I'll PM you when the mag comes out

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

But it translates to saying it is available immediately. Unless that is not updated to the newer edition

edit: just realized it was the march edition

It's the last collector's edition, it's a box including all past covers from the last collector's edition, it's not the Lana one yet

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

It's the last collector's edition, it's a box including all past covers from the last collector's edition, it's not the Lana one yet

Yeah i just noticed it said March (my phone's translator seemed to have missed that).

Distances between lead single release date and album release date.

• Video Games and Born To Die: 3 months, 2 weeks and 3 days
  • Ride and Paradise: 1 month, 2 weeks and 5 days.
  • West Coast and Ultraviolence: 1 month, 2 weeks and 4 days.

Just a little update

• High by the Beach and Honeymoon: 1 month, 1 week and 2 days

Does anyone remember that video of Lana rehearsing on stage with one of the staff members mentioning a pineapple just before they stopped recording? I found the link again but the video is private now and I am so desperate to hear that celestial melody again. Praying that it is an actual track on Honeymoon and not just some random vocal run. It's the only thing that can atone for the absence of Life is Beautiful.

Does anyone remember that video of Lana rehearsing on stage with one of the staff members mentioning a pineapple just before they stopped recording? I found the link again but the video is private now and I am so desperate to hear that celestial melody again. Praying that it is an actual track on Honeymoon and not just some random vocal run. It's the only thing that can atone for the absence of Life is Beautiful.

Did anyone save it? I remember it and it was beautiful. I bet its on honeymoon since the vid went private  :defeated:  :legend:

Demos_copy.png

I think what defines her is definitely beautiful melodies and a beautiful voice and we can definitely see it on Honeymoon

I think what defines her is definitely beautiful melodies and a beautiful voice and we can definitely see it on Honeymoon