ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Do you think Lana will be dressed in the shirt and hat in the MTWBT video or do you think she was just directing the models at the Korean Bell place and filmed her scenes somewhere else?

I just can't imagine her looking like that in a music video?

If she's dressed like that, then I'll give up on her and her music, videos, everything.. I'll completely unstan

She doesn't look ultra glamorous but when you think about what the song title implies, the song/video isn't really about her

Yeah, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't slay us all.. 

Just because it's about watching boys, doesn't mean she can look like a homeless perv, tbh

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

If she's dressed like that, then I'll give up on her and her music, videos, everything.. I'll completely unstan

Just because it's about watching boys, doesn't mean she can look like a homeless perv, tbh

:horror:

I'm so glad that I'm stanning the most beautiful woman on earth. This looks like it's going to be one of her best shoots yet. She looks extremely glamorous elegant and mature I suspect the music will sound the same and I'm legally deceased

ZKcaooE.png

ok sis. 

Lana's album is finally tighter than an asian chick no one gonna get it

shut the fuck up

But half of those asians are very... uhm... sexual. They give it up pretty easily.

shut the fuck up (part II)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1