ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Did anyone save it? I remember it and it was beautiful. I bet its on honeymoon since the vid went private  :defeated:  :legend:

You can't stop, change it up.

I think I saved it somewhere.

let me look up and I'll edit this post if I find something.

- Didn't find it. :(

giphy.gif

Going back to the gapless album idea, I just had a thought. The High By The Beach album version is 4:18, but the instrumental is 4:25. There's no audio silence in the end of the instrumental, so maybe that last 7ish seconds is in the beginning of Freak? 

Gapless album instrumentals usually are separate like this, too.

9ISvyf0.gif

Going back to the gapless album idea, I just had a thought. The High By The Beach album version is 4:18, but the instrumental is 4:25. There's no audio silence in the end of the instrumental, so maybe that last 7ish seconds is in the beginning of Freak? 

Gapless album instrumentals usually are separate like this, too.

nice observation. that would be great. i would definitely like to see how it works with LDR. (but does that mean MTWBT is another slow jazzy song)

giphy.gif

I doubt she cares lol

She's just doing herself lmfao, like she's releasing this because it mkes her happy, i dont think she does music for her fans. She does tour cause of her fans tho (and the money)

She's just doing herself lmfao, like she's releasing this because it mkes her happy, i dont think she does music for her fans. She does tour cause of her fans tho (and the money)

If it was for herself (the music), she'd probably just keep the album in the studio and never release it  :creep:

giphy.gif