ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I really don't want to care about her sales, but I just can't bring myself to it

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

I'm reading this book for a class called "We" by a Russian author named Yevgeny Zamyatin and I swear some of the chapter names sound like they'd be Lana songs, like "Incurable Soul", "Rulers of the World", "Angel", "I Died", "Descent from Heaven", "Through Glass", "Lily of the Valley", "If Only" honestly I feel like there's so much potential here for fake tracklists 

I'm reading this book for a class called "We" by a Russian author named Yevgeny Zamyatin and I swear some of the chapter names sound like they'd be Lana songs, like "Incurable Soul", "Rulers of the World", "Angel", "I Died", "Descent from Heaven", "Through Glass", "Lily of the Valley", "If Only" honestly I feel like there's so much potential here for fake tracklists

:awkney2: this sound like Lorde tracks. Lana would never have songs called like this.

image.png

Has anyone posted about this tumblr:

http://honeymoonleak.tumblr.com ?

Hm, we had a similar account like this who had ultraviolence. They posted a snippet of SoC and later leaked Money Power Glory shortly before the release. The also gave hints about the album.

HOWEVER

This account's first post is obviously a fake tracklist and later he says it's "an old one with outtakes" which is sh*t. Like, all the legit HM tracks were the one EVERYONE was speculating/knowing about PLUS some other speculations which were alsopassed around as possibilities.

The "info" on LiB is something people still speculate because they want the song and because it was used in commercials for the BlueRay release.

The stuff about Religion and 24 is most likely a guessing as they are so vague and seemingly based on obvious things that'll come to your mind when you read the song titles.

So unless we get some kind of snippets, there is no reason to believe this account

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

has anyone checked allmusic and the other site we had last year for snippets? Like idk there must be some site with snips like amazon or itunes idfk we need news now im tired of googling honeymoon every hour tbh

*waiting for her to upload MTWBT so leakers can help us*

What if the people who leaked SoC before the actual release, were people who knew how to access her vevo page (private) ?

Nope. I'm almost sure Shades of Cool came from a publishing site. The same publishing site that posted SoC cover on the same day and its release date. Also the VEVO audio is pitched (and has been since it was posted) so that's not how the song leaked. :)

Also I think Brooklyn Baby got released "early" (for us) in NZ so that's how we got it too.

has anyone checked allmusic and the other site we had last year for snippets? Like idk there must be some site with snips like amazon or itunes idfk we need news now im tired of googling honeymoon every hour tbh

*waiting for her to upload MTWBT so leakers can help us*

it they were any, it would be all over twatter and gaylr within seconds