ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

It still leaked tho, you can't deny it

Leak date - June 11

Earliest release date - June 13

US release date - June 17

It's because that 1 store put it on shelves way too early and then people bought it and published.

giphy.gif

16 days left, and not leaked yet. I'm surprised since the security of her music seems to be enhanced. I maybe should call satan, sell my soul in exchange for the album. *dials 666* 

"Hello, you've reached the Honeymoon hotline. Tune in each week for exclusive content from the depths of Hell itself. Press 1 to hear Honeymoon. Press 2 to hear intergalactic excerpts from my sex tape with Elon Musk. Press 3 to sell your soul to the devil for an exclusive snippet of my new song, 'Hot Like The Tropics'"

ULTRAVIOLENCE didn't leak it was released and uploaded to the Internet

11.9 MTWBT

7.9 Honeymoon

Thats how every album leak... if the album is put on shelves before the actual release date and someone buys it and share it, then its a leak. It's like when they put shit on private and someone finds out and then uploads to the masses 

Thats how every album leak... if the album is put on shelves before the actual release date and someone buys it and share it, then its a leak. It's like when they put shit on private and someone finds out and then uploads to the masses

No lol, some albums are being stolen from artist's files

interscope got Honeymoon sponsored on instagram so that everyone who has an instagram can see it on their time line. im on mobile right now so i cant show it but it reads

Pre-order @@lanadelrey 's new album 'Honeymoon' on Apple Music. Available September 18.

i think its good promo considering everyone with an instagram can see it. other businesses like Hollister Co. do promo like this. so maybe Interscope is leaning towards lanas side after all

interscope got Honeymoon sponsored on instagram so that everyone who has an instagram can see it on their time line. im on mobile right now so i cant show it but it reads

Pre-order @@lanadelrey 's new album 'Honeymoon' on Apple Music. Available September 18.

i think its good promo considering everyone with an instagram can see it. other businesses like Hollister Co. do promo like this. so maybe Interscope is leaning towards lanas side after all

I think its just a post from them on ig, you can see it if u follow them lol 

Going back to the gapless album idea, I just had a thought. The High By The Beach album version is 4:18, but the instrumental is 4:25. There's no audio silence in the end of the instrumental, so maybe that last 7ish seconds is in the beginning of Freak? 

Gapless album instrumentals usually are separate like this, too.

ALSO to add to this point something I forgot, the instrumental to HBTB does not have the cricket sound at the beginning. Okay carry on.

9ISvyf0.gif