ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I was checking and we got the first snippets from the album 9 days before the release from allmusic, then we got the others 5 days before the US release from bol.com 

If ASHLEEEY can debut with 110K.

I expect Elizabeth to debut with over 200k

ashley is the new it thing on tumblr, so she got their support, lana not so much. 

You know what I love every fucking song released. It's that time again. Lana is shedding the bandwagoners. This will be her most successful album. The stars are aligning for her. Critically, it's going to be a massive flop but that's okay.

You know what I love every fucking song released. It's that time again. Lana is shedding the bandwagoners. This will be her most successful album. The stars are aligning for her. Critically, it's going to be a massive flop but that's okay.

Critically - a flop? Gurl, it will probably end up being her most acclaimed body of work to date. Her most succesful album? it will probably underperform

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

I was checking and we got the first snippets from the album 9 days before the release from allmusic, then we got the others 5 days before the US release from bol.com 

ashley is the new it thing on tumblr, so she got their support, lana not so much.

And what makes you think Lana need "tumblr" support? She's moved past that since UV. There ain't no way she will debut less than 150K.

The album will be BACK to #1 this Sunday. Ya'll just wait. The leak will generate the HYPE HYPE HYPE POOR ashy.

And what makes you think Lana need "tumblr" support? She's moved past that since UV. There ain't no way she will debut less than 150K.

The album will be BACK to #1 this Sunday. Ya'll just wait. The leak will generate the HYPE HYPE HYPE POOR ashy.

Sending you love. 

From my personal experience and flawless taste, the album has an accessible more commercial sound compared to Ultraviolence.

Critics will DRAG her but the mainstream audience will embrace it. HBTB outperformed West Coast (and don't say "But it peaked at #17 herrrr derrrr" bitch don't be dumb).

As if i care about tumblr support lol but i was just pointing it out. 

tf is ASHLEEEEY?

halsey

Why are people saying this will be her most succesful album salewise? I actually expect it to sell as much as UV

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Her Endless Ghetto Tour surely has more than 100K attendance. I mean surely all of them will get the album. And I'm not even counting those who are to piss poor to buy concert tickets. Honeymoon is only 12$ on iTunes.

Her fanbase increased dramatically in the U.S.

Her Endless Ghetto Tour surely has more than 100K attendance. I mean surely all of them will get the album. And I'm not even counting those who are to piss poor to buy concert tickets. Honeymoon is only 12$ on iTunes.

Her fanbase increased dramatically in the U.S.

You mean all the horny tumblr teenager gurls who only know SS remix? 

She had 2 month long preorders. It really helped her, she sold like over 40k just on preorders.

oh that makes it not very impressive it all.

Anywho

Ultraviloet had two weeks of preorders... Honeymoon has a whole month.

I'm too excited to her HM in full :)

Me too lol, I can't wait to just sit down and take it all in. I'm glad it is released on a Friday so I'll have all weekend to absorb it. Honestly that will probably be a hectic week too so plus more for that! I'm really ready for this Friday too, MTWBT just gives me super chill vibes and excites me. Which is weird bc I wasn't originally "here" for that track. Just seemed generic by the name, but after hearing it my tune did change. I'm really interested to see how the tempo changes transition and what not. Hard to believe it is only 9 days!