ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Ok so. Sorry for my ignorance but here in Italy the time is the same in all cities (obviously) so, 9.30 am is refered to? East coast? West coast? I can't understand :toofunny:

It's BST - British standard time, they're an hour behind Italy, so 18:30 :)

15 minutes

Omg  :aw:  I won't be at home..  :aw:  :aw:

My parents are sabotaging me with chores and shits  :aw:

Y'all, enjoy the premiere xx  :kiss:  :kiss:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Wait omg???? Lana fuck me up with your spontaneous premieres??? I swear 3 weeks before we were all fishing for information, and now we have such an overload of info

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Wait what?? We are getting it now? Where??? Link pls

Beats 1 Radio! I don't have link, I'm just listening on computer. They are playing The Weeknd now.

FUCK THIS WEEKND SONG JUT PLAY LANA OMFG HE MENTIONED GERMANY COME ON

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Christine & The Queens can kill themselves ugly fats.

Only two minutes to go and he hasn't mentioned Music to watch boys to at all. Might not be today after all.

he literally said "we're just 10 minutes away from the world premiere of Lana Del Rey's new record" like 8 minutes

Only two minutes to go and he hasn't mentioned Music to watch boys to at all. Might not be today after all.

He mentioned her three times though.