ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

you will never get a BTD 2.0 and we are very thankful for that.

define “we”

We

Me 

would CRY if we got a btd 2.0, i'm SO sick of BTD you don't even understand. definitely my least favourite lana album

FzytWEW.png

I agree with @. BTD isn't bad. I do like it. I've just listened to it so much and I feel like Lana has matured so much. I think honestly it would be more of a regression. I still listen to it every now and then but honestly I like the more progressive, mature, and evolved Lana. I personally wouldn't mind an UV 2.0 but I don't think that will ever happen either. Honestly Honeymoon is something new and different yet has elements of all her previous work. Win, win! Well hopefully. We will see when album drops.

Like the snippets, praying the songs will be at least as good. I'm certain that we didn't get the full instrumentals for the songs. HM is shaping up to be different from UV, BTD and  Paradise. Besides HM which, except her vocals, is filler material, every song has something special to it and this is giving me hope for the album.

Argh.

Stop arguing.

An opinion is an opinion.

I presonally like BTD and UV the same way.

Both are perfect for me (like every other thing she ever released).

giphy.gif

@@cashcomesquick :agree:

I personally prefer UV and agree with you myself but I think the BTD people maybe prefer the production of it more so! I may be wrong I don't want to speak for something I don't necessarily know about lol. To each their own I say.

UV is way more mature and complex than BTD, and that's the reason why she should continue this way instead of going back. Even her voice evolved, positively. I don't understand why the majority prefers BTD over UV. EXPLAIN!

YES oh my god!!!! BTD is literally nothing compared to UV

FzytWEW.png

@@cashcomesquick :agree:

I personally prefer UV and agree with you myself but I think the BTD people maybe prefer the production of it more so! I may be wrong I don't want to speak for something I don't necessarily know about lol. To each their own I say.

Glad someone shares my taste :*

Yeah, might be the reason. All I want is strings in every song, and I'll be fine this time. I guess UV will be an exceptional album in her career since it was a bit too dark which I loved tho.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm secretly upset that Honeymoon wasn't the Born to Die 2.0 I expected with Queen of Disaster bops but I'm not feeling MTWBT?

I never thought about a BTD 2.0

Mfhp.gif

Me 

would CRY if we got a btd 2.0, i'm SO sick of BTD you don't even understand. definitely my least favourite lana album

Born to Die is better than Paradise

Mfhp.gif