ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

@@nickolas7246

Also do you know if Space 15 Twenty is like in Urban Outfitters? Like idk which one to go to. Is it playing at UO or Space 15 Twenty? I don't want to accidentally walk into UO and stay there for an hour for no reason while it plays at the other store  :defeated:

sgopYhV.gif

it's so weird  :toofunny: I hope that they don't just play it as backround music bc people will be in there and it's gonna be super hard to hear, but then again, imagine 20 people standing next to a record player/speaker and just listening for an hour  :toofunny:  :defeated:

I WILL FUCKING MURDER ALL THOSE TWINK ASS CUNTS IF HONEYMOON DOES NOT PLAY LOUD ENOUGH I AM DRIVING FOR LIKE AN HOUR IN SHITTY LOS ANGELES TRAFFIC IN 1000000° WEATHER JUST TO HEAR THIS ALBUM IN A FUCKING HIPSTER ASS STORE IF THEY DO NOT PLAY IT LOUD ENOUGH THERE WILL BE BLOOD 

sgopYhV.gif

I'll be blowing up my snapchat on the day of the UO event with recordings, so I'll probably put my snap id in the status updates in case people want to follow it (I would periscope, but it drains my battery  :toofunny: )

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'll be blowing up my snapchat on the day of the UO event with recordings, so I'll probably put my snap id in the status updates in case people want to follow it (I would periscope, but it drains my battery  :toofunny: )

I mean you would be recording for 1 hour or something like that  (Less cause the old songs arent needed) and then u can charge ur phone :D

its starts at 3pm right? At the UO Cahuenga Blvd?

I called the UO in my area and they said they're playing it at Space 15 Twenty (which is also on Cahuenga) but I called the UO on Cahuenga and they said they're playing it and they didn't mention Space 15 Twenty (which doesn't even have a fucking number) so I'm confused. '

edit: Nevermind, the stores are right next to each other. I'll just go to either stores on the day and just ask. 

sgopYhV.gif

u should pm me your snapchat  :hooker:

I called the UO in my area and they said they're playing it at Space 15 Twenty (which is also on Cahuenga) but I called the UO on Cahuenga and they said they're playing it and they didn't mention Space 15 Twenty (which doesn't even have a fucking number) so I'm confused. '

edit: Nevermind, the stores are right next to each other. I'll just go to either stores on the day and just ask.

im pretty sure its at the UO, but thanks!

okay but does anyone have friends that work at UO? can I just calmly sneak in back and steal HM and rip it for us all? :creep: (I'm serious does UO have heavy security)

omg do you think they will have many vinlys in stock? If so it will leak

I think it's streaming through their Muzak rather than being played via an LP or digital download. That's how every store is playing it at the same time and it subverts genuine leaks.

I was so ready to get a UO uniform and go behind back :toofunny: probably still gonna try y'all betta pray for me