ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Where is the claim for the underwater footage being over a year old and from the scrapped UV video?

Some of us think that because it's very similar to the Pale Fire photoshoot and the outfits match the ones in the BTS photos from the unknown project last year, the one we thought it was the UV video.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

What if the footage from the teaser and Pale Moon shoot were always intended for HM and we just wrongly assumed it was being shot for UV?

This. She always is one step ahead and she mentioned HM and MTWBT fairly quickly after released UV

If the scrapped video theory is real, then I love the fact that she released the footage anyway :toofunny: I still feel like the cult scenes will be used for MTWBT or Freak videos, though.

A couple of the short clips from the teaser are from the 2014 Fader shoot, right?

If the scrapped video theory is real, then I love the fact that she released the footage anyway :toofunny: I still feel like the cult scenes will be used for MTWBT or Freak videos, though.

A couple of the short clips from the teaser are from the 2014 Fader shoot, right?

Which ones? The ones after the one where she is holding the cup? 

Yeah, the close-up when she is looking up. She's wearing the jacket from the Fader shoot.

Omg I see no jacket, just her bare arms, I thought it was from this at first: 

n6zEle2.jpg