ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

so is Lana ever gonna make a fast complicated busy song again? I mean the word repetition and simple melodys with a bpm slow as all hell is fine for some HM songs but I need a OTTR type song but different

Anyway...

I just came back from uni after hours of anticipation and excitement and I was like :noparty: Don't get me wrong it's a nice song but that's about it. The chorus is really nice and I admire the exotic instrumentation but the melodies are bland and the bridge is quite bad imo

The single cover is fantastic tho can't wait for the video

I had the same feeling when I listened for the first time on beats 1. I was underwhelmed, I expected something different. But this is a huge grower...at least for me

what i wanna know is why her emotion ( :creep:) has been so lacklustre on the tracks this era...TLY is the one song with any remote feeling on it. she sounds bored in HBTB, bored in MTWBT and near comatose on Honeymoon. where is the passion of Cruel World? where is the longing of Without You? give back that fire in your voice, please.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

so is Lana ever gonna make a fast complicated busy song again? I mean the word repetition and simple melodys with a bpm slow as all hell is fine for some HM songs but I need a OTTR type song but different

OTTR is an exception in her discography. Over three years later and some of you are still hoping for something like that....Let it go, let it goooooo... :hooker:

nnnnn everytime we think she's gonna go with faster songs she goes slower so let's just say we want an even slower album :creep:

what i wanna know is why her emotion ( :creep:) has been so lacklustre on the tracks this era...TLY is the one song with any remote feeling on it. she sounds bored in HBTB, bored in MTWBT and near comatose on Honeymoon. where is the passion of Cruel World? where is the longing of Without You? give back that fire in your voice, please.

nnnnn everytime we think she's gonna go with faster songs she goes slower so let's just say we want an even slower album :creep:

exactly! I thought mtwbt would be boppier, now I'm looking at art deco. Watch it be slower than honeymoon :toofunny:

so who else is praying for a friday leak

I'm sure we will get LQ recordings from it being played at the store at the very least. It's really not far away now.

exactly! I thought mtwbt would be boppier, now I'm looking at art deco. Watch it be slower than honeymoon :toofunny:

If there is a BOP on the album, (like OTTR and Florida Kilos) I bet it's Religion. :creep:

Here's the deal, some hoes are still dumb because Trap came from hip hop.

I remember someone here saying it sounds R&B I kiii hard. Go back and listen to your white rock music Or European dance techno (whatever the hell ya'll listen to)

*insert eartha kitt laugh.gif

Try : eartha : its a lot easier 

god-damn.png

I'm already planning on changing the track order, is anyone else?

I'm gonna have MTWBT as the album opener and stick Honeymoon at the end.