ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm already planning on changing the track order, is anyone else?

I'm gonna have MTWBT as the album opener and stick Honeymoon at the end.

I kind of feel like MTWBT is misplaced like it should be after TLY, idk about GKIT, but it sounds like a good transition to HBTB. MTWBT I mean. That being said lol I'm a stickler when it comes to order. So knowing it was supposed to be in a certain order I could never change it around myself lol.

I'm already planning on changing the track order, is anyone else?

I'm gonna have MTWBT as the album opener and stick Honeymoon at the end.

yeah, here's how i've rearranged it:

1. high by the beach

2. gimme more

3. gimme more

4. gimme more

5. gimme more

6. guns and roses

7. gimme more

8. gimme more

9. gimme more

10. gimme more

11. gimme more

12. gimme more

13. gimme more

14. gimme more

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

yeah, here's how i've rearranged it:

1. high by the beach

2. gimme more

3. gimme more

4. gimme more

5. gimme more

6. guns and roses

7. gimme more

8. gimme more

9. gimme more

10. gimme more

11. gimme more

12. gimme more

13. gimme more

14. gimme more

Umh where is literary masterpiece - better than Shakespeare, "If U Seek Amy" tho

I wouldn't take Honeymoon from the top because it's an intro to the whole album. It's talking more about an entrance into a mystical word, that "paradise" she talks about when she explains the name. She is literally about to take us through  "Our Honey MOOOON" ad MTWBT is a good point to start from that. TLY seems to be the one that's out of place if anything and I think that fits well enough anyway.

tZ7WN4B.gif

I think bops could be Freak, Art Deco and maybe Religion. The Blackest Day could be very very slow because it's 6 minutes long.

Freak will destroy lives. I do hope Art Deco is good because the name is so bad, same for Religion. I'm eyeing Salvatore, I have a feeling that song will be a dark mid-tempo orgasm. TBD will probably be like CW, not that slow but lots of repetitions.

EotAQlJ.jpg

I think bops could be Freak, Art Deco and maybe Religion. The Blackest Day could be very very slow because it's 6 minutes long.

Maybe, I agree it is probably gonna be a slow one but just because it is the longest, doesn't mean it's gonna be very slow...OTTR is the longest track on BTD (5min) but is the fastest track

Maybe, I agree it is probably gonna be a slow one but just because it is the longest, doesn't mean it's gonna be very slow...OTTR is the longest track on BTD (5min) but is the fastest track

the blackest day is gonna be the fastest bop on hm so thats why its so long yass can't wait :party: (dont bookmark me)

I literally think Music To Watch Boys To is the This Is What Makes Us Girls sequel. lol

Its like she gained more knowledge than she had in TIWMUG.

"This is what makes us girls
We all look for heaven and we put our love first
Something' that we'd die for, it's our curse
Don't cry about it, don't cry about it
This is what makes us girls
We don't stick together cause we put our love first
Don't cry about him, don't cry about him"

And then now with MTWBT

"I know what only the girls know

Know what lies akin to me
Oh, oh, I see you're going
So I play my music, watch you leave"

People paying GKIT dust but I hope it's a Kinda Outta Luck type song "god knows I tried but I had to kill him oops" 24 is a weird title from her, so Im' looking forward to hearing it

I feel like GKIT will be like Tired Of Singing the Blues, hopefully. lol

I feel like GKIT will be like Tired Of Singing the Blues, hopefully. lol

I love Tired of Singing the Blues. That would be interesting! I'm excited to see what they mean by gospel inspired. When I think gospel MPG comes to mind because it is kind of hymn like in the way she delivers it.