ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

It's always like that, and in fact uploading and audio video has its pro's: 1) Streaming points 2) Save time 3) If people can't buy, and don't pay for Spotify/AM/Rdio, they can hear the song on Youtube and give her coins 4) Having an audio before the video just to keep the hype going. 

It's always like that, and in fact uploading and audio video has its pro's: 1) Streaming points 2) Save time 3) If people can't buy, and don't pay for Spotify/AM/Rdio, they can hear the song on Youtube and give her coins 4) Having an audio before the video just to keep the hype going. 

yeah, you get "double streams" that way because people will more likely watch both videos. Noone watches the audio video if there is already a music video

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

yeah, you get "double streams" that way because people will more likely watch both videos. Noone watches the audio video if there is already a music video

If people dont like the video, they'll just go with the audio, for example WC audio video has a lot of views, in fact the audio and the video have like the same views lmfao 

If people doesnt like the video, they just go with the audio, WC audio video has a lot of views, in fact the audio and the video have like the same views lmfao 

of course, but what I meant is that if she releases an audio video first it will get a lot of views from the people who want to hear the song for just this reason and later people will watch the music video to see how it looks like.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

of course, but what I meant is that if she releases an audio video first it will get a lot of views from the people who want to hear the song for just this reason and later people will watch the music video to see how it looks like.

oh yeahyeah, i agree 

I'm surprised her guitar player isn't listed as much in this album.  He was a big part of UV I feel, as much credit is given to Dan Auerbach.  This seems mostly her, Rick, and his protege.  I felt that sound was part of something her guitar player brought into the UV-fold.

Blake has been a huge part of the past few eras, huge. but yes, with her taking a somewhat different direction now, he is kinda pushed off to the side..

im sure he may have his own creative visions of what he would like to be doing, will be interesting to see how his role in the band will evolve.

perhaps he'll switch guitar to flute. :smokes2:

gorgeous cover! <3 So, where they are all this annoying bitches who says that lana isn't doing any promo?

tbf her management and publicist are arranging these, it's not like she's showing up to do televised or radio performance

She's not actively getting out there and promoting the record like other artists will

BzhmW.png

I'm surprised it's not leaked already!

Well UV wasn't leaked either so--

of course it wasn't leaked I was there - somebody got hold of a physical copy in a random country, refused to rip and upload it but we - LanaBoards - persuaded the other person who had the CD as well and he uploaded and that's how we all got UV a fews day early. No it wasn't leaked.