ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

The NY is def real!

If that is the case then I see no reason why she wouldn't do a LA one! Hopefully she does! Don't hold out Lana.

I hope it doesn't leak because that means Lana's team finally has their act together on something. I haven't even heard the LQ leaks anyway because I want to be absolutely slayed when I listen to the CD. Your descriptions have gotten me all hyped up :excited:

Also someone ask her about LiB at that signing thing please

Is anyone else completely and totally slayed by the bridge of Terrence Loves You? What an incredible moment in that song. It makes listening to the rest of it so worth it. If the singles are the worst songs, I'm just not ready for everything that's about to come.  :defeated:

Is anyone else completely and totally slayed by the bridge of Terrence Loves You? What an incredible moment in that song. It makes listening to the rest of it so worth it. If the singles are the worst songs, I'm just not ready for everything that's about to come.  :defeated:

Actually, i'm slayed by the bridge of Freak <3

original.gif

:um:    Nah. I still cannot get into Terrence Loves You for the life of me. The other songs from the UO recordings sound a million times better! 

:um:    Nah. I still cannot get into Terrence Loves You for the life of me. The other songs from the UO recordings sound a million times better! 

Me too, also I like MTWBT and HBTB much more than Terrence.

And the bridge of Salvatore slayed me too, just as the one from Freak.

original.gif