ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

i mean.. it did say due to other scheduling commitments she could only sign for two hours..... maybe she have a concert to go to... or maybe the band is gonna be signing stuff too! 

:rollin: the signing is from noon to 2pm so yeah maybe she got a gig afterwards! that would be so awesome I love radio performances so much

ZKcaooE.png

I think its a flight since shes gonna be in new york the next day 

Oh yes, wasn't sure if it was Saturday or Sunday, so maybe she's doing it in the morning and it's not live???? Idk I'm sure of nothing

ZKcaooE.png

It's radio 1 live lounge month. they have artists scheduled but maybe she could do something  :hdu:

Nah she isn't doing a live lounge unfortunately but @ 10pm some when she will be in session with Hugh Stevens. Also BBC Radio 1's "The Number One Show" will be playing some of her new music and a new music video from her upcoming album 

<p class="bbc_center">@Degynerate

It's radio 1 live lounge month. they have artists scheduled but maybe she could do something  :hdu:

But the schedule was like done since last month, right? 

Nah she isn't doing a live lounge unfortunately but @ 10pm some when she will be in session with Hugh Stevens. Also BBC Radio 1's "The Number One Show" will be playing some of her new music and a new music video from her upcoming album 

how do u know this :O

This album feels different to me and I have been here since the first album. It feels almost like it has all been leading to this. I can't really put it into words, it's just a very different feel this time around. I'm probably being stupid just extremely excited.

When is the number one show airing?