ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

About the album cover. The true problem is the editing of the photo, especially the font, not the photo itself.

yeah its more the composition and font. the image is nice, it just needs to be closer and that ugly honeymoon font needs to be diff. but oh well.

how much will the cd box set probably cost in pounds? it seems quite expensive :(

Well, it costs $49.98 in America which is ~£31, but I have a feeling the price will be slightly higher than that in the UK (perhaps around £40).

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

What about the deluxe edition or the box set? Don't see any links for it. Nor any bundles on her own site. Where are people seeing this?

Any validity on  Angels Forever being an I-tunes exclusive and if one orders now, will the exclusives be added in at time of release? (and is this a newly recorded version?)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Well, it costs $49.98 in America which is ~£31, but I have a feeling the price will be slightly higher than that in the UK (perhaps around £40).

the box set is some nice pictures, a hard cover album booklet and a box. £40?? I'm probably just going to get the CD.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

What about the deluxe edition or the box set? Don't see any links for it. Nor any bundles on her own site. Where are people seeing this?

Any validity on  Angels Forever being an I-tunes exclusive and if one orders now, will the exclusives be added in at time of release? (and is this a newly recorded version?)

Are you from outside of America? If so the store didn't update for people outside of America---you can find the link to the American store in page 387. They do worldwide shipping. There's no mention of a deluxe edition but there is a box set (vinyl not included). No word on Angels Forever or any other 'exclusive tracks' just yet.

@@komodo- USA- NYC area  and I don't see it. Will look again

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

the box set is some nice pictures, a hard cover album booklet and a box. £40?? I'm probably just going to get the CD.

The Ultraviolence boxset was the deluxe cd (not even with ITH or Flipside on it!), some pictures and the vinyl IIRC, and that was £39. This boxset may be slightly cheaper, but I imagine it will be around £30-40.

There's no word ANYWHERE on Angels Forever being an exclusive, and it's rather unlikely to happen given her recent statements about not liking "outtakes".

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Has anybody done this yet?

WlNhPaA.png?1

imo that in the honeymoon cover 

I think it's a bit weird not seeing her in full frontal for the honeymoon cover as it was on the past eras  :crai: maybe that fact has a meaning or something maybe not

mH6fLZ4.gif

The Ultraviolence boxset was the deluxe cd (not even with ITH or Flipside on it!), some pictures and the vinyl IIRC, and that was £39. This boxset may be slightly cheaper, but I imagine it will be around £30-40.

There's no word ANYWHERE on Angels Forever being an exclusive, and it's rather unlikely to happen given her recent statements about not liking "outtakes".

the boxset had special picture-pressedLPs. Wasn't Flipside a JPN exclusive anyway? Or was target/urban outfitters able to get a hold of that song too? In canada we never got Is This Happiness or Flipside so... I can't confirm

Interscope it's all about Jepsen, they doesn't give a fuck about Lana anymore. I hoped that they push HBTB a little but nah, they obviously don't believe in the commercial potential of the material on HM. The bad thing is, from what I heard until now, that this album is shaping up as inferior to anything she released in her career until now. Brace yourself to 50-60 on Metacritic

the boxset had special picture-pressedLPs. Wasn't Flipside a JPN exclusive anyway? Or was target/urban outfitters able to get a hold of that song too? In canada we never got Is This Happiness or Flipside so... I can't confirm

Target in the USA got Is This Happiness.