ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

no we're just choosing to be hipster by listening to the MQ versions with people talking in it #ImAFanOfAProAlarmNation

uhm your set is flawfree, honey

lABVyGE.png

This album is better than both UV and BTD and honestly anything she has released. It's a lot more varied than her previous efforts. It borrowed different influences of sound from all over the world like you're on a honeymoon all around the world lmao.

She sounds INCREDIBLE. Her voice has never been better. I'm saying all of this from a low shitty quality I heard ONCE (well, I did play Art Deco a million times but that's the only one). I'm desperately controlling myself not to listen to anything else until we got HQ. And honestly, I need only need one listening to decide that this is fucking good.

If she doesn't properly promote this, I will be very disappointed. Everyone needs to hear this fucking album. It's also bizzare to me how the weakest tracks (they are still cute just weak compared to the rest) are released. Who is the picking the singles?? Lord. We got the best songs from UV and BTD as singles first. This is truly a reverse Lana experience.

btw do you guys think we should have a post honeymoon release thread now, when the album is actually released, or when the album leaks in hq? bcos at 679 pages there's no way we can have both in one thread.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

btw do you guys think we should have a post honeymoon release thread now, when the album is actually released, or when the album leaks in hq? bcos at 679 pages there's no way we can have both in one thread.

deff

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Made some shitty Honeymoon cover arts using the new HQ shoot we just got, in case anyone is interested. I refuse to use either of the official cover arts, and at the moment I'm still using a HBTB Honeymoon edit  :toofunny:

Anyway, here they are:

3R5GfqW.png

L7WLrVQ.png

n2GrTUb.png

when it leaks in HQ, quite a few people aren't listening to the MQ leaks + I think it would be silly otherwise

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I wasn't expecting to be impressed so much by 24 and Salvatore. I was expecting them to be subpar because of the quality of the singles (which are usually the best songs of the album but who knows what happened this era)

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

when it leaks in HQ, quite a few people aren't listening to the MQ leaks + I think it would be silly otherwise

yeah cool, i'm fine with that.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg