ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Lmao where's the anger coming from? Some people listen, some people wait, both are fine options and life goes on. Why people get so hung up over what other people choose is beyond me.

It's meant to be that way as this is a forum. 

obUZKpb.gif

Lmao where's the anger coming from? Some people listen, some people wait, both are fine options and life goes on. Why people get so hung up over what other people choose is beyond me.

bc I can already see people doing the whole "I am a True Fanand will not download the leaks because I am better and Holier Than Thou". it's total and complete bullshit, listen to the leaks or don't, nobody gives a flying fuck if you do or not. just don't go parading around as if you're better for downloading/not downloading. 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

bc I can already see people doing the whole "I am a True Fanand will not download the leaks because I am better and Holier Than Thou". it's total and complete bullshit, listen to the leaks or don't, nobody gives a flying fuck if you do or not. just don't go parading around as if you're better for downloading/not downloading. 

I downloaded them and I normally listen to them but they are so LQ I'm afriad to ruin my first listen

Mfhp.gif

Totally agree. I have yet to see comments like that but I can see it happening and it's indeed frustrating. But some of us who are holding out don't feel that way and are still in the "anticipation" stage which is kind of exciting (at least for me). Reading people's descriptions and reactions to the songs is making the anticipation better for me and I can't wait to be destroyed by this album!

Sorry if it sounded like I was coming for you.

Remember that fan yesterday who made a big deal about having recorded the album in really good quality, but then was a total cunt and only shared it with his friends?

I found the link where he uploaded them and tried it...It's kinda better quality from what we have so far, in case someone wants it here it is. (Swan Song sounds a lot better than any other recording I heard before for example)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60JGotNPC9VV2J3eUZzQUcyMFk/view?pli=1

why do Ppl get so self-righteous about not downloading leaks? Ur not any better bcause you don't download. nobody Cares

Actually, we're not listening to it cause we don't want to ruin the surprise when it officially drops on September 18th.

(IMO).. :)

giphy.gif

I don't feel bad about downloading leaks, even if people hack into their systems, because I pre-ordered the album, they already have my money anyway

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

At least it just 4 days to HQ because New Zealand gets it earlier so I have it on Thursday

Yeah but what if they hold back the release like with the promo singles. It appeared on NZ/Aus iTunes a day later.

Europeans got it first.