LoreleiLee

Lana Pandemonium - My Psychological Problem With Lana

Ultraviolence à la Clockwork Orange (editing sucks a bit mostly because the image of her is low resolution and the prototype design is pure, so it is not easy to hide behind cluttery details and layers). Say it is a sketch for a better version.

full.jpg

omg why isn't this the real cover???

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png

omg I wasn't sure at first glance, but some of your covers are SO GREAT!!!! you have such an awesome and unique vision to your work, I really really like it :D

Thanks so much, it melts my heart :kiss: :kiss2: I guess the effort and passion of materializing vision and sharing it with all of you is worthwhile :)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

So, I have a Society6 account and I permanently upload new images. I already have 31 image in "Celebrities And Famous Characters" Gallery (mostly consisting of Lana's fan art), 59 in "Drawings And Illustrations" (it will be around 300 in the end), 48 in "Collages", 32 in "Collages_Simpler", and "Photography" (progressivelly growing), "Digital Art" and "Patterns".

(I have just a few heart shaped likes, because I uploaded those pieces on the site a couple of hours ago - and the number of followers is growing like flood; not bragging, just stating the facts :D )

If anyone is interested in purchasing Lana items, there are various sizes (the biggest are around $50,00).

Here are some captures of how it looks like (they go framed in whatever color you like, or printed on canvas without frame, for more contemporary look):

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

This is one of the T-shirts, the composition is a bit off because of the bloody body curves   :toofunny:  and because her head is tilted back and to the side. Some other frontal picture with pyramidal composition would do the shirt justice.

full.jpg

Beside framed prints and unframed canvases, works can be printed on T-shirts as prints in the middle, and on shirts, tank tops, long sleeves etc. like all over prints. There are also leggings, pillows, iPod cases, mugs, cups, shower curtains, wall blankets and many, many more.

If you like my stuff on this thread and are interested in having one of the neatly and beautifully equipped artworks on your favourite room wall, let me know via private messages, so that I can give you link to my profile page. :hooker: :) :kiss:

--- Hey, Lolita, Hey ---

I usually do pretty sinister, diabolic, monstruous, creepy and gorey stuff, but here is an orgy of nymphets in more peachy manner. Inspired by Lana's Lolita themes (actually, this was done about eight years ago, but since it is appropriate, I am landing it here):

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

I know this may be disgusting to some people, but I just love the negative effect: it gives the impression of ignition and electric body, i.e., desire.

full.jpg

Here is the proper one:

full.jpg

One more colorful, cluttery, over-the-top "Hawaiian Tropic":

full.jpg

The ultimate kitsch edition (I promise next time it will be more tasteful, artsy and subtle, plus I have never done this before and I love lush tropical themes):

full.jpg

Softer, warmer, less screaming:

full.jpg

You just keep getting better and better! "Hawaiian Tropic" is my new favorite!  :gclap:

Oh, wow :) I was convinced that everybody would find it coloristically overdramatic and too abundant with details, so, too unbearable to take pleasure in, but I also like it, and it is delightful finding someone feels the same. Thank you! :) :kiss:

I love what you did for HT !!!

Except maybe the text color for the lyrics on the back, but I don't know how you could improve it... Anyway, great job ! :gclap:

Also, that MPG cover with the roses

"There are roses in between my thighs" :angie:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg