Sign in to follow this  
badjazzsinger

BADJAZZSINGER'S ARTWORK

The photo used in this MTWBT art is from the book cover of "Brooklyn Boys by Danny Fitzgerald & Les Demi Dieux. When I saw the cover I immediately thought of MTWBT and recreated it in with Lana's style for it.

tumblr_nkfvp6MoAJ1s1xd7so1_1280.png

And I figured I'd make the art for Honeymoon a bit satirical. I imagine a long time married husband who does nothing but drink and watch TV.

tumblr_nkfvp6MoAJ1s1xd7so2_r2_1280.png

tumblr_nt747k4lJA1tm4zxuo1_1280.png

the title of this thread is a little confusing... i thought maybe real official artwork had been released. could you please maybe put by me in the thread title, just a suggestion and lovely covers! have a great day!

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I'm in love with MTWBT single cover its gorgeous.... 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

the title of this thread is a little confusing... i thought maybe real official artwork had been released. could you please maybe put by me in the thread title, just a suggestion

It's in the fan art section :lel:

LOVE the MTWBT cover as well! :oprah:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I just pointed out the obvious and used a lel gif how is that even condescending haha

i was just making a slight suggestion to make it a little easier for members.... yes this is in the appropriate category, but some might not have known based on the title and may have been disappointed, js but SLAY!

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

1ST:

tumblr_nszwlfE46l1tm4zxuo1_1280.png

this one has an alternative color scheme with slight repositioning

tumblr_nszuyoRjFs1tm4zxuo1_1280.png

2ND:

tumblr_nszuyoRjFs1tm4zxuo2_1280.png

I made some new Honeymoon covers, they were heavily inspired by 60's vinyl covers. It was easier to get an idea of what they'd look like after actually hearing the music tbh.

Love to here some thoughts on them!! xx

Thanks for all the feedback, it's appreciated a lot. I've been experimenting with different retro styles for the covers I've been making and I've come up with these:

tumblr_nt3iugt2tD1tm4zxuo2_r1_1280.png

tumblr_nt3z6riFND1tm4zxuo1_1280.png

The BTD one was inspired by 40s/50s singer vinyl covers and the new Honeymoon cover was inspired by specifically Nina Simone's vinyl covers.

Thanks for all the feedback, it's appreciated a lot. I've been experimenting with different retro styles for the covers I've been making and I've come up with these:

The BTD one was inspired by 40s/50s singer vinyl covers and the new Honeymoon cover was inspired by specifically Nina Simone's vinyl covers.

this is amazing omg i love it

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Oh my God!!! I'm stanning!!! You really have an eye for this! The layouts and colours are incredibly put together!

ZKcaooE.png