Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, Foxes said:

not brat remix album (partygirl) allegedly not dropping till november...

I need it before my graduation because i'll put 365 remix on my entrance................. :meltdown:

wait a minute hold on

why am i seeing people on twitter debate if Girl So Confusing is about… twigs… or rina… 

like some of these bitches are very slow omfg 😭 

#LordeSoConfusing 

wait so talk talk is about charli and george flirting at the nme awards… but charli hasn’t attended the award show since 2020, which was in february, 2 months before HIFN era began… (huck era, i’m assuming they were off in their on/off relationship)

this also kinda confirms that when charli announced in late 2019 when she said she wanted to make a ‘janet’ album and then an experimental album that brat IS the experimental album and hifn wasn’t…so some brat songs are probably quite old

interesting :nails:

6 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

wait so talk talk is about charli and george flirting at the nme awards… but charli hasn’t attended the award show since 2020, which was in february, 2 months before HIFN era began… (huck era, i’m assuming they were off in their on/off relationship)

this also kinda confirms that when charli announced in late 2019 when she said she wanted to make a ‘janet’ album and then an experimental album that brat IS the experimental album and hifn wasn’t…so some brat songs are probably quite old

does it confirm that? 😭 like are you just assuming that because she’s talking about something that happened in 2020 that she must’ve written it then as well? 

like i wouldn’t say “brat” is the experimental record she wanted to make, like when she had that plan, the record didn’t even exist yet - the plan was to get into the studio with ag and sophie for a month and create it, and im pretty sure she stated herself that hifn did end up being “the experimental record”, that she just switched the order around 

7 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

So does that make HIFN not an experimental album? Cuz, it sure as hell sounds like one to me  :trisha3:

50 minutes ago, Foxes said:

not brat remix album (partygirl) allegedly not dropping till november...

Hmmm

june: Album release, a MV

july: another MV? maybe two?

August: deluxe?

september: deluxe track MV

oct: remix single ????

Nov: remix album

Edit nvm idk what I’m saying someone said the deluxe is next week fjfjdhsjshhs

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

19 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

charli and huck were always cheating on each other through their 7 years. charli was definitely cheating on huck w george 

she was working on the sorry if i hurt you/crash aka janet album late 2019/early 2020 with the idea to finish it and make an album whilst cooped up with ag and sophie at the end of 2020, but since covid prevented her from doing anything with the janet album she switched them around.

she said during crash era that she didn’t know what she wanted to do next and she was gonna take a break. everything from brat was written in 2022 onwards