Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly, my only complaint is the ordering of the tracks. 365 is her best closer so I feel like either the deluxe tracks had to come just before it or be interspersed within the record. And yeah yeah, I know, low effort or whatever, but it would have made the deluxe even better.

i can see why the deluxe tracks were cut from main tracklist
BUT OMG THEY FUCKING SLAPS :crai:

and i'm sorry Charli but i'm throwing them in the middle of the album just because 365 should remain the final track

3 hours ago, Rocket0212 said:

I don't understand wtf is happening. Why out of nowhere everybody collectively decided that this Eurovision pre-selection playlist is an AOTY?:trisha4:

as a die hard Eurovision fan i can tell you that you’re bullshitting so hard :pls:

22 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

does anyone have a masterpost to unreleased stuff? brat made me realize I lost a lot of unreleased songs and the links are dead on the trackerhub one

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Km4wQjafB0z57XuIYtFW2HN0zGtGzv-bRYB6VtSZfU8/edit#gid=1788294044 though I'm pretty sure it's the same here. I'm sure when Raupeka and xcx archivist find time, they'll bring it back up to snuff.

10 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Km4wQjafB0z57XuIYtFW2HN0zGtGzv-bRYB6VtSZfU8/edit#gid=1788294044 though I'm pretty sure it's the same here. I'm sure when Raupeka and xcx archivist find time, they'll bring it back up to snuff.

yeah most of the links are dead :(

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Honestly, my only complaint is the ordering of the tracks. 365 is her best closer so I feel like either the deluxe tracks had to come just before it or be interspersed within the record. And yeah yeah, I know, low effort or whatever, but it would have made the deluxe even better.

this!!! been trying to rearrange the tracklist for a while so it flows better but im stuck…

so far it is:

1. everything is romantic

2. club classics

3. spring breakers

4. sympathy is a knife

… 

18. 365

did anyone rearrange it yet?

My BRAT tracklist:

1. 360

2. Club classics

3. Sympathy is a knife

4. Make u mine

5. Talk talk

6. Von dutch

7. Everything is romantic

8. Rewind

9. So I

10. Girl, so confusing

11. Apple

12. B2b

13. Guess

14. Spring breakers

15. Mean girls

16. Hello goodbye

17. I might say something stupid

18. I think about it all the time

19. 365

What she SHOULD have done in the first place!!!

10 minutes ago, Churchome Rep said:

I don’t understand how Charli doesn’t have writing credits on Spring Breakers. Seems like she wrote lyrics to it at least

According to wikipedia she does...

Has anyone’s order from her store shipped yet? I pre ordered the CC/b2b  7” and the red vinyl, but I haven’t gotten any shipping notifications or anything. I really don’t want this to be another Von Dutch 7” situation - I didn’t get mine in the mail until a few days ago :creep: