Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 hours ago, Venice Biotch said:

i want to get into her music

some song recommendations?

Taxi, Girls Night Out, Focus, No Angel, Down Like Woah, Take My Hand, Grins, Vroom Vroom, Secret (Shh), Babygirl, Roll With Me, Lucky, Track 10, Next Level Charli, Gone, Crash.....

10 hours ago, juiced froot said:

does anyone have the full Harley Weir photoshoot for brat in HQ? it’s not on charlixcx.world :bebe:

I’ll upload it, don’t worry :)

16 hours ago, weam said:

I heard he didn't submit it for consideration. He hasn't been submitting his albums for a while.

Charli might be able to get some industry pull this time around especially given the extremely positive critical reception of the album and more artists crediting her as an inspiration or praising her music.

If she can land a summer charting hit (*cough* Talk talk *cough*) she has a serious chance.

I can see them also submitting it for dance/electronic aoty although with Justice's album that would be a very tough competition. And there's that album by a certain someone who is not wanted backstage at George's shows. I'm sure the Grammys won't be all about glazing that album...

this is late but he quit submitting because of the after hours situation, it was submitted. i could definitely see her getting an electronic nom but i wouldn't expect them to acknowledge brat just bc of critical acclaim and charting. 

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

27 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

Charli saying in interview her boyfriend when she was 21 was a nightmare. Will someone inform me of her boyfriend at the time? Just curious 

it was the director of some of her true romance music videos, Ryan Andrews, he was 32…:toofunny:

21 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

it was the director of some of her true romance music videos, Ryan Andrews, he was 32…:toofunny:

Oh my god :hdu:...

2 hours ago, Kid Krow said:

so the new version of Midnight is the final FINAL, or it was later reworked for TR?

it was in the "pitch" folder for other artists, so I would assume this was the final final version as they were shopping it around

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

8 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

if you're in the uk buy brat on itunes, last night it was only 150 units behind bon jovi for #1

https://charlixcx.lnk.to/BRAT-uk

She's now actually ahead of Bon Jovi, but the nasty T***** S**** once again decided she CANNOT accept another woman being successful and therefore dropped another batch of signed copies (...which interestingly she only did once Charli was projected to debut at number one, not when Bon Jovi was still ahead).

https://twitter.com/officialcharts/status/1801202245180281018

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Need your help angels. I was thinking of getting brat vinyl for a friend's birthday with another friend and we can't decide between the brat+cc/b2b double vinyl or the Amazon exclusive version.

First one is cute with the extra record and tracks, but the plastic folder isn't really cute as the OG iconic cover on gatefold of the other.

Which one should we get?

1 hour ago, drewlwhite said:

Need your help angels. I was thinking of getting brat vinyl for a friend's birthday with another friend and we can't decide between the brat+cc/b2b double vinyl or the Amazon exclusive version.

First one is cute with the extra record and tracks, but the plastic folder isn't really cute as the OG iconic cover on gatefold of the other.

Which one should we get?

amazon

Just now, Data said:

capped.jpg

This had me smiling.

this had me squinting

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, drewlwhite said:

Which one should we get?

get them both cause she needs the sales!!!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1