Fluorine

Charli XCX

33 minutes ago, yyxy said:

taylor swift, you will cough TOMORROW:godlaugh:

No shamrock holdings (or whatever it’s called that owns the og masters of her first 6 albums) will release the demos of the vault tracks TOMMORROW

so weird to hear brat tripled the first week numbers of her last number 1 album yet it debuted at number 2. poor charli what a powerless feeling (i assume) for it to not even be worth it to comment because the swiftie death cult will scorch the earth. i kind of wish she would say something anyway because this move by taylor is extremely transparent and the media is picking it up, yes taylor's fanbase is as big as ever but outside of it i do think the tide has begun to turn against her in the eyes of the general public over the past few months. charli has always been unapologetically outspoken and i feel like she is in a pretty justifiable position to call her out (plus how very brat it would be to take on the biggest artist in the world) but i do think the ensuing drama would completely overtake any goodwill she is receiving for this album being one of the most critically acclaimed of all time which would obviously be a huge shame. anyways this is fascism and this woman must be stopped

2 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

she needs more after release promo, but none of the songs are good for tv... maybe more playlisting, talk talk seems to be the post album choice 

sympathy is a knife seems like the obvious pick considering recent events lol

1 minute ago, lonely lonely night said:

so weird to hear brat tripled the first week numbers of her last number 1 album yet it debuted at number 2. poor charli what a powerless feeling (i assume) for it to not even be worth it to comment because the swiftie death cult will scorch the earth. i kind of wish she would say something anyway because this move by taylor is extremely transparent and the media is picking it up, yes taylor's fanbase is as big as ever but outside of it i do think the tide has begun to turn against her in the eyes of the general public over the past few months. charli has always been unapologetically outspoken and i feel like she is in a pretty justifiable position to call her out (plus how very brat it would be to take on the biggest artist in the world) but i do think the ensuing drama would completely overtake any goodwill she is receiving for this album being one of the most critically acclaimed of all time which would obviously be a huge shame. anyways this is fascism and this woman must be stopped

sympathy is a knife seems like the obvious pick considering recent events lol

talk talk is streaming higher, but both are good. i think ratty choosing to announce his engagement ( after being engaged in secret for over a week ) at her show was a terrible move... i get that it was bratty and iconic but they're dealing the one of the pettiest in the game 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

On 6/12/2024 at 1:49 PM, rodamik said:

couldn't resist the urge to extend the three new tracks as well, so here they are

The three more tracks from brat and they're the same but it's the club mixes so they're not

cover.png?ex=666b4b68&is=6669f9e8&hm=ae613204af424566f412ed34fc8047f40acf2a8c7dc2d501a0ddd093f34e4aaa&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1198&height=1198

1. The hello hello hello goodbye club house mix – 5:38

2. The guess the password club mix – 4:43

3. The spring breakers boom boom club mix – 4:26

https://pillowcase.su/f/0a470065868e030c49158d688aa15476

I've also renamed my previous club mixes album to Brat and it's the same but it's the club mixes so it's not and updated the artwork, in case anyone wanted to change it for continuity with the official releases 

cover.png?ex=666b4bf8&is=6669fa78&hm=07492939101d197ac533191a3063aaeb5d7c68d0a4979a343e544730a15acfba&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=700&height=700

Can you send the others tracks sis 🙂↔️🙂↔️🙂↔️

5 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

taylor releases music for people that collect stanley cups

u sound like a bratty, angry child

stop making rude, generalized remarks about another person and their fanbase just bc your favorite artist isn't as popular

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

38 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

u sound like a bratty, angry child

stop making rude, generalized remarks about another person and their fanbase just bc your favorite artist isn't as popular

WHEN I GO TO THE CLURBBBBB I WANNA HEAR THOSE CLURBBBB CLASSICSZZZ

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23