Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

But now we have this, and it's the OG + the deluxe + the remix all in one, so like, now you didn't really need the deluxe or the OG, you just need this one to have the whole package. But now for folks of the OG/Deluxe - you'd need to get this to have the remixes if you wanted it, and since everything before it is already there....

See where I'm headed with this? :noparty:

Yeahhhhh. I bought the OG Spotify vinyl. Then the Deluxe Vinyl... I don't need the 3 LP collection: I just need the remix vinyl. Hoping a stand alone remix vinyl gets released so my dumb ass will buy that... ultimately costing me more than OG+Deluxe+Remix triple LP. 

32 minutes ago, Foxes said:

sophie album tracklist is out and there's no charli feature :trisha:

meanwhile there's two liz threats. :omg2:

We could’ve used a final version of round and round, taxi, lightning, pop the balloons, what a wasted opportunity. So sad that they stayed unreleased. I wonder if that’s why we get more from Charli now, maybe she regrets gatekeeping her greatest works. 

13 minutes ago, Galactic said:

We could’ve used a final version of round and round, taxi, lightning, pop the balloons, what a wasted opportunity. So sad that they stayed unreleased. I wonder if that’s why we get more from Charli now, maybe she regrets gatekeeping her greatest works. 

I’m still butthurt that all video evidence of all those bops has been scrubbed from the internet  :eartha:

10 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

….it’s not too late to delete this :wtf:

“The Music Industry” sent someone to… Athens, Greece to … kill a pop singer.. because they wanted to gatekeep two songs that said artist performed once… Right

These people who jump to conspiracies before any other rational thought scare me.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Some of the things yall be posting on this day, in both threads... the disrespect :eartha2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

4 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

“The Music Industry” sent someone to… Athens, Greece to … kill a pop singer.. because they wanted to gatekeep two songs that said artist performed once… Right

These people who jump to conspiracies before any other rational thought scare me.

2 minutes ago, Galactic said:

I never said that but artists wanting to work with her could’ve caused SOME people to lose business and it was obvious Sophie’s sound was way more fresh. Why would it take 40+ minutes to get to an emergency artist’s accident?

Why cause you’re in on it? Having a theory as to why it took so long and not believing an accident occurred doesn’t make me a bad person. Sorry the world and music industry is dark and you can’t handle it and rather remain oblivious 

:eyes:

22 minutes ago, Galactic said:

I never said that but artists wanting to work with her could’ve caused SOME people to lose business and it was obvious Sophie’s sound was way more fresh. Why would it take 40+ minutes to get to an emergency artist’s accident?

Why cause you’re in on it? Having a theory as to why it took so long and not believing an accident occurred doesn’t make me a bad person. Sorry the world and music industry is dark and you can’t handle it and rather remain oblivious 

girl this ain’t a damn conspiracy theory, get real. 

also… are you familiar with healthcare at all? ambulances aren’t exactly incredibly quick….