Fluorine

Charli XCX

Famous does sound really unfinished... The vocals just don't really sound mixed right... What is happening...

I'm not sure if I should listen to the rest of the songs and accept them as they are or hope they are all somehow demos and this whole thing is a screw up... Where did these song a even come from, what's happening? How did you find them on iTunes radio!?

Maybe I did just listen to the live version of Famous too much... Ughh

Edit: OMG guys it happened!!! I went through all my skips on a few Charli XCX iTunes Radio stations and I couldn't find a new song but Caught in the Middle just started playing on the Boom Clap station!!! (And it sounds ok to me tbh, probably because I never listened to the live version really)

Famous (feat Greg Kurstin... That's a first I've seen on a song he produced..) just came on!!!

I'm listening with earbuds now and I think it sounds better. It's probably the final version and I should just get used to it. For some reason in the verses she sounds really bored though... Like she could've had more energy in her voice.. Idk.

Also even though I knew it was coming from hearing the backing track in the live version, the way she sings "just like we're famous" way lower and different live is really throwing me off...

Also the reason you True-Romance hounds think the vocals sound unfinished is probz bc for the last album, her vocals were at the back of the mix and autotuned, reverbed and "lo-fi"d all to hell.

Also why is Famous ft. Greg Kurstin?

All you have to do is listen to the drums to figure out it was produced by him.

X----into me, into you----X

I think the only two songs it going to give me are Famous and Caught in the Middle... How have people heard other songs?

Also I can finally confirm she's saying "got one night!" In Famous... I thought she said "one night" but it kind of made no sense to me but now that I realize she says "got" before, it makes sense.