Fluorine

Charli XCX

I feel like Charli might be the first artist who ever switched from a pitchfork artist to a full blown mainstream pop star... I didn't think it was possible!

Die tonight grew on me though... I mean, I can appreciate it as a vapid party song with a catchy tune that I can hum. I just don't think thi album will have much replay value.

I honestly don't understand how her songwriting has deteriorated since True Romance? I'll probably get hate for posting hate but I know some of you guys agree. Do you think she's really selling out and dumbing down for a bigger audience or if this is how she's really grown?

Some of the production and melodies are really good, but the lyrics are just getting atrocious? I just listened to some of the songs that came out and I honestly don't understand. I knew I shouldn't have taken True Romance for granted!

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I honestly don't understand how her songwriting has deteriorated since True Romance? I'll probably get hate for posting hate but I know some of you guys agree. Do you think she's really selling out and dumbing down for a bigger audience or if this is how she's really grown?

Some of the production and melodies are really good, but the lyrics are just getting atrocious? I just listened to some of the songs that came out and I honestly don't understand. I knew I shouldn't have taken True Romance for granted!

That's the thing. Anyone who thinks she hadn't dumbed her lyrics down (purposefully for artistic reasons or not) is delusional.

Iggy's 15 minutes of fame are almost up. 

I've been wondering this too... She's being so villianized right now left and right, and she's sticking to a formula people are getting sick of.. But she is nominated for a lot of Grammys and she's still one of the more famous people of this year. She could release another hit song still.

I've been wondering this too... She's being so villianized right now left and right, and she's sticking to a formula people are getting sick of.. But she is nominated for a lot of Grammys and she's still one of the more famous people of this year. She could release another hit song still.

Nah, the next Cee-Lo Green

I can't wait for Charli's collab with Ty Dollar $ign. Tinashe is supposed to be on it. If they make a video, I'm going to lose my mind. 

who are they tho? no shade, i've literally never heard of them

lABVyGE.png