Fluorine

Charli XCX

We still havent really heard Body Of My Own ... :pray2:

True, and same duo that did Breaking Up and Boom Clap so I have high hopes. inb4 So Over You is the best song :toofunny: Also the snippet of Doing It was great. @@comeintomybedroom did you not hear these songs at the release thing???

Hanging Around is way better than Die Tonight and even Famous imo

I can see why people might not like Hanging Around that much........but those people aren't me :dance:

This song for some reason feels "different" to me. 

Also, I have a question for the people who went to the Tumblr party. What kind of vibe does Doing It give?

Hey guys, i'm about to ask something and I do not intend it to sound stupid.

So, is there a chance that the songs we haven't got yet will show up on iTunes radio tonight? Or....have they shown up and just nobody has grabbed them?

If you've been wondering what to do with the 128 kbps version of Famous we have, I have a solution.

In iTunes right click and go to "Get Info," and then go to "Options," then go down to equalizer and select "Bass Booster."

This just makes the whole experience turn into this: 

McSjlYH.gif

I have no self control and have to binge-listen to everything when it leaks

:runs:

I guess since I listened to some of the songs live + it's relatively nicer to have a surprise tbh. I've only heard Boom Clap, Breaking Up, Break the Rules and London Queen so far. I did reblog the leaks as they happened and I just don't listen to them. I've waited so long and I'm kind of forcing myself not to listen this early. I'll be doing that with the Froot album too.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Hangin Around is cute but I just hear Beverly Hills in the instrumental and melody.. I keep wanting to sing "BEVERLY HILLS!" over it haha. I love the "ooh aa ooh aa" part at the end!

On that note, Charli seems to have stopped writing bridges and instead put little "na na na" or "ooh ah" melodies at the end of every song haha.

edit: Hangin Around actually has a bridge though and it's cute. I think Hangin Around will grow on me.

I'm so disappointed with most of these songs.. :(

I just don't get it. Charli says she tried too hard to be cool with True Romance, but when I listen to some of these Sucker songs it sounds like she's not trying at all. Some of the songs I like, but overall they're just boring and uninspired/cheesy to me. :( 

14417469274.gif