Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sucker = GODLY 

Break The Rules is awesome, not gonna lie I jam to it every time

London Queen is eh.... i wanted more but i still love it.

BREAKING UP IS FUCKING EVERYTHINGGGGGGG

Gold Coins is my shit I really love this song, it was not a disappointment

Boom Clap is still cute :) it does seem forced onto the album but the dreamy lyrics are kinda like the last bit of True Romance

Doing It =  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Body Of My Own is AMAZING holy shit. 

Famous is eh. Its a great song but.... probably listened to the live ver. too much

Hanging Around is SO FUCKING AMAZING the bridge towards the end is fucking badass... this and BOMO is what I thought the whole album would originally sound like.

Die Tonight is probably my least favorite song on the album. Its just boring to me... but its cute. 

CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE IS EVERYTHING. THOSE VOCALS. IDK I LOVE IT. SO MUCH

Need Ur Luv is amazing as well but it sounds a little lacking for some reason.. but I love the lyrics!

Great job Charli I'm sorry for ever doubting you this album fucking slays.

My favorite tracks are Breaking Up, Gold Coins, Doing It, BOMO, Caught In The Middle and Hanging Around  :)

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

The album is actually pretty cohesive & decent after listening to it all the way through! The only tracks that are kinda ehhhh, imo, are London Queen (literally no reason for it to be on the album) & Die Tonight (boring). Boom Clap is nice but, like London Queen, I don't think it belongs that much on here.

The attitude in her voice in Sucker though!!!! God that is an amazing track

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Okay so I know I'm late a giant dissapointment and flop at life but I'VE SO BUSY, so I'm here now finally! Listening the album on iTunes Radio right now straight through and I'm on "London Queen" :defeated:

Sucker - OMG. YASYASYASYASYASYAS :crying2: I love everything about this song it's a perfect intro and ugh those synths are everything.

Break The Rules - Everything is perfect except the breakdown here, but I've listened to it so many times that I can't deny I love this song so much now.

London Queen - sing-along anthem of the year? Probably. Future Disney channel theme song? Probably. Still love it. "OY!"

H0bDaqU.gif

can't believe most of y'all are complaining and hating on the flawless London Queen tbh

in my opinion, Hanging Around is the weakest song on the album. the bridge is cute, but the rest just feels... flat

lABVyGE.png

CONTINUED~

Gold Coins - um this song is perfect and all the haters can shut up. I can easily relate bc my grillz are also so neat :slayty:

Boom Clap - I've never denied my love for this song, it took some time but I love it A LOT. Especially the verses.

Doing It - Okay a little ultra sweet, but SO CATCHY AND THE PRODUCTION IS GR8. I like it a lot this album is not dissapointing me!!!!

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm so overwhelmed cause I just love the entire thing. Current faves are Famous, Hanging Around (that bridge!), Need Ur Love, Die Tonight, Body of my Own and Doin It. Also love Sucker and Breaking Up. Insanely great pop album!!!!

Body of My Own - YES CHARLI this didn't hit me like I expected on first listen from some of y'all's reactions but still really good. I already wait to listen to this album on repeat until February honestly.

Famous - this soNGGG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :crying: I also didn't listen to the snippets at all, so this is perfect. The guitars sound a lot like Gold Coins here too.

Also everytime the Amercican Express ad strarts to play I think some "Lonely Jaguar" esqe creepy-ballad is coming lol. And then it's an ad :toofloppy:

H0bDaqU.gif

Hanging Around - a bit of a slow down of pace, but still nice. Idk it's very "Charli" and I see myself listening to this song a lot. Super catchy and I'm just already drowning in catchy tunes at this point lol.

Die Tonight - literally this MOST cliché lyrics, but I really like it :defeated: another nice less fast-paced song once again

H0bDaqU.gif

Caught In The Middle - I think this might be one of my least favorites, but I even this I can get into very easily. Could definitely be a little less autotuned :eek: but I just gotta get used to it (ex. "MANiCURE")

Need Ur Luv - seems like the vocals are mixed a little weird but I feel like I just need to get used to that (ex. "I Will"). Once again, no expectations here by not listening to the live version, so it's really a standout just because of how sort of different it is in the album's context.

OVERALL, I'm just bubbling over with happiness because at day one of this album's journey I was expecting to hate it, and now here I am loving, no joke, EVERY SINGLE TRACK. No, it's not True Romance, and that sound and era of her career will probably forever be superior to me, but I love Sucker. Like, a lot.

Can't wait to here "So Over You" and "Money" :party:

H0bDaqU.gif