Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can you send me the demo please. Thanks love

The demo? :fabcat:

I don't have it, a friend does and he played it for me, he won't send it to me unless I trade him something lol.

But tbh, it isn't that good, it's quite bad compared to the final version, here's a clip he sent me (it's very LQ in purpose)

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/dkgil4uS/file.html

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Apparently someone on tumblr is claiming to have Gravity, Strobe Lights, and MIDNITE. But the account was reported and deleted. The person planned on leaking them, but who knows now. Keep an eye out on tumblr.

Apparently someone on tumblr is claiming to have Gravity, Strobe Lights, and MIDNITE. But the account was reported and deleted. The person planned on leaking them, but who knows now. Keep an eye out on tumblr.

Fake and not happening, literally no one has Midnight

BzhmW.png

interesting, that doesn't necessarily sound like a demo. It sounds like someone toyed with the original

Heard the whole thing, the production is more childish and less agressive. The vocals are different as well.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Gravity is so fucking good though.

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

The Diamonds demo sounds very cute. I like it. But the Giorgio version >>>>>>>>>

like holy hell it still slays me

OH, and Emmeline/Art Bitch + Franchesckaar are both on ebay rn.

lABVyGE.png

Her website or her store or whatever. It was back in early 2013.

ugHHHHHH i fucking hate that i didn't buy ANY OF HER SHIT when i became a fan. i was a broke motherfucker

holy shit Emelline is going for about AU$60 and Franchesckaar AU$40 :defeated:

it's SO ANNOYING THOOOO

lABVyGE.png

i'm so glad i bought them when i first started stanning bc if i had've left it til now i'd be homeless :defeated:

stopppPPPPP guyssSSS you're killing me :crying:

lABVyGE.png

Gravity is so fucking good though.

I agree, it's so classic Charli. so so so wish we had the studio versions of that & Mess  :crai:

TjmiIK4.png

I agree, it's so classic Charli. so so so wish we had the studio versions of that & Mess  :crai:

The chorus is amazing.  :rollin:

Mess is kinda meh imo, though.  :derpna:

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no