Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's not on US iTunes. Is it the the Wideboys remix and the Brenmar remix? 

Just the Brenmar and RIVRS remixes - I can't understand her label's inability to release a proper remix EP...

famous is now available as a single on iTunes with two remixes, although there's still no sign of the radio edit

yaaassss! but ugh i want the radio edit tho.

lABVyGE.png

She is coming to Spain but she is going to Barcelona.... :sadcore6:  :crying2:

I want her to add a new date for Madrid cuz if not  :oprah2:

EDIT: OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SHE IS ACTUALLY COMING TO MADRID AS WELL  :crying2:  :crying2:  :crying2:

Saw Charli for the second time this past weekend at Sweetlife Fest and I gotta say, she honestly was the first act there that actually got the crowd going and she absolutely killed it. I stayed behind the buses for a few hours after Marina got offstage, but didn't see either of them (I did see Vicky, Charil's bassist and Banks walking around tho lol). I wonder if Marina and Charli hung out between their sets... they didn't post anything about it.

On this era, I feel like there are some gems that Charli actually really enjoys doing like Sucker (song), Famous, Doing It, Need UR Luv, and Body of My Own, but I do think she also feels bad about a lot of the other pop stuff like Boom Clap, Die Tonight, the promo wheel of death, etc, etc. I hope she ends this era on a strong note this summer with Need Ur Luv as the last single, and then drops Sucker like its hot like Lana did with UV. Give her a few months to regain her thoughts and what she really wants, and come back feeling happy again with her work.

2dt29zc.jpg

wait wait wait, hold up

was !franchesckaar! released as a 7" vinyl??????????????????????????

i just noticed that the press-sticker thing on some of the !franchesckaar! promo CD says that they released it as a vinyl as well???

"available as pre-order download now, plus 7" vinyl and CD from release date."

R-1624768-1425733031-3130.jpeg.jpg

lABVyGE.png

What performance is this? I love it!!

Its from a show she did in Budapest back in 2013, god ive watched it like a billion times haha

youll find it on youtube if you search charli xcx live budapest

What performance is this? I love it!!

Its from a show she did in Budapest back in 2013, god ive watched it like a billion times haha

youll find it on youtube if you search charli xcx live budapest

@ 12:18  :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

She's still not doing anything interesting? Wake me up when she records that SOPHIE-produced album. 

What's your top 3 fave tracks from Sucker?
1. Caught in the Middle
2. Gold Coins
3. Need Ur Luv

That moment you realise you actually like the songs more than you thought cause you have a hard time choosing your faves...

1. "Caught in the Middle" (barely can't listen to it anymore though cause it reminds me of an ex-boyfriend)

2. "Doing It"

3. "Sucker"

Other people like Caught in the Middle that much? It's so underappreciated. It's the only song off the album I'm still listening to. Doing It is the second best song. She should take a risk and release Caught in the Middle as a single considering that Break the Rules, Doing It, and Famous flopped.